“Dump & Heat No-Seasoning Cooking At Its Worst”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #26 of 76 Restaurants in Winchester
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Good chicken, but that's about all they cook, and little variety there. Nothing but crispy & original recipe, won't put out baked, barbeque, etc. #10 cans dumped & heated, no seasoning, won't even drain the water off. Peaches & applesauce both turned, starting to ferment, "fizzled" on the tongue, but staff insisted were fresh & wouldn't taste, much less take off the line. Staff talked about me where I could hear them. I guess they don't like any complaints. sure not a KFC I'd rush back to.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

First time in a longtime I've seen a KFC with an all you can eat buffet. Haven't seen one since I was a kid growing up in Wisconsin.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Love KFC Original Recipe . Stopped in for a 2 Piece Meal . Food was Good . Typical Great KFC Chicken / Green Beans / Mashed w/ Gravy . Service was " Quite Slow " but this seems to be Normal These Days in the Fast Food World .

Reviewed 23 July 2016

I pulled up just as manager was locking the doors 2 close. She saw me & instead of waving me away saying we're closed or go thru drive thru she waited and opened the door 4 me 2 come on in....she smiled n said "u just made it" The food was hot n fresh. I was so grateful 4 the kindness....I LOVE KENTUCKY's hospitality & KINDNESS.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

This KFC offers regular combo meals and they offer a nice buffet. There keep it stocked with fresh biscuits chicken and veggies. You serve yourself and can go back for more. The dessert and drink are included. A nice meal at a reasonable price.

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!