All reviewsasbury theological seminaryregular roomwafflesbreakfast each morningwaffle makerwilliams housea great place to stayexcellent stayrooms are cleanfirst floorcampuslexingtoncollegeaccommodationsmicrowavegraduationcereal
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We were spending a 'weekend getaway' in Lexington but didn't want to pay for the high hotel fee of staying in the city. So we opted for the Asbury Inn & Suites based on a friend's recommendation. We were very happy with our time there. Location is very convenient and easy to find. Staff were very friendly. The room and bathroom were very clean. We slept really well in those beds too! For the price that was offered, the services you received were really reasonable. I also liked how they are eco-friendly. Instead of bars of soap and shampoo, they had dispensers to use. They asked to reuse towels during the stay and to make sure the A/C and lights were off when you left for the day. I appreciated it!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Dan, Tamila, Heather and the rest of the folks make each stay there so much like home. Everyone goes out of there way to make each stay memorable and to be treated like family warms my heart. I highly recommend commuter students like myself staying at The Inn is a very smart decision. The Inn is very convenient for students to get to class, the library and Estes Chapel. It is is a good value as well as a warm and inviting place to stay while taking classes. Everyone on staff there go out of their way to make you feel welcomed and appreciated.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I stayed here for my nephew's wedding. The rooms were extremely clean. The staff at the front desk was very helpful when I asked for extra items for the room. The first night, we slept in a little late, but when housekeeping came in after we left, the room was spotless upon our return. The air conditioning was great! We really enjoyed the continental breakfast in the morning, very high quality. Great value for the money. We were in room 314 at the end of the hallway. Clean, sharp, safe... I highly recommend this inn.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I have attended a conference here for two years, but this year I stayed at Asbury Inn & Suites. It was so wonderful. I stayed in a suite in Williams, and I felt like I had escaped to an island luxury and quiet. Great amenities. Attention to sustainability. I can't wait for next year. :)

Room Tip: Check the website for the difference in rooms and suites. My lower level suite in Williams was quiet and just what I needed.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Asbury Inn & Suites is basically right across the street from Asbury University and is the perfect place for families visiting Wilmore (bed and breakfasts are plentiful but too expensive for a family of 4 or 5 when you have to get 2 rooms!). Nice rooms and staff. Only two issues: they have "dispenser style" hand soap, shampoo, etc. instead of individual amenities. I really didn't like that. And it is sometimes VERY hard to get someone to answer the phone- they possibly need more staff scheduled to handle phone calls and the front desk at the same time.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family