“Great view, food and service!”
Review of Sunset Grill

Sunset Grill
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Grill
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Small restaurant located right on the Ohio River. Seating inside or outside. Large menu selection from breakfast-dinner items. We both had the hamburger which was huge and delicious. Staff was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

My husband and I stopped there on a day trip from Cincinnati. The food was decent. The location on the river was great. I didn't care for the trailers sitting in front of the restaurant blocking some of the river view. Servers were friendly and the food choices were great!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Well, we were hungry after a full day road trip so we had to eat. The food was just ok. Nothing special. The service was terrible. Took at least 45 minutes to get our food. Maybe longer? So that gave us time to look around while we waited. The umbrellas on the deck were so worn out several were literally hanging by a thread. And half the people there had hand guns strapped to their waistbands. Several customers so drunk they could barely walk but continued to be served drinks... this place is a dive for sure.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The Omelet is top notch. We both loved it. The service was great and friendly. The view of the river was beautiful. I didn't like much else on the breakfast bar except the biscuits. I'd definitely do it again.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I had called about 6 hours to check to see if they could handle party of 30. They said they could put us in a non Smoking room which was great. Took my name and telephone number. When we had arrived they had given our room away to another large party. They said they thought were us. But, never asked for name or anything. So, we had no where to eat dinner that evening. Will we go back that is a question we do not know.

Been to Sunset Grill? Share your experiences!