“Depends on whose working”

Snappy Tomato Pizza
Ranked #6 of 8 Restaurants in Warsaw
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I've noticed there are days Snappy's in Warsaw can be quite tasty, however other days not so much. The last time I ordered in June it was not so good and the guy drenched with sweat behind the counter, well lets just say I hoped he wasn't the one that made my pizza..

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

If you don't like greasy food I wouldn't recommend this place and it kinda pricey too but it's ok

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Stayed 7 miles away by Kentucky Speedway. Great food; good selection besides pizza. Delivery was fast (faster than we were told by 15 minutes!) Wished there was a Snappy in South Dakota!

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Pizza and Hoagies are very good, and it is the only pizza place that delivers to your home here in Warsaw.

Reviewed 23 September 2014 via mobile

We had ordered several beasts for an event. Upon opening the pizzas two of the beasts were black on top... Completely overcooked. We could not serve these pizzas to our children and families (many of which are low income). After the event was over we called snappy and the manager, Chuck, advised us that he personally took the pizzas out of the oven and they were "edible". Edible?? Is that how you would want your food described in a review?? We offered to bring the pizzas back and asked to be refunded for the two burnt beasts but we were told no. All I can say is I am a local and have lived here my entire life, I will not be a repeat customer and will not recommend Warsaw Ky Snappy Tomato to anyone.

1  Thank tackettfamily3