“Meatloaf at Jewel's”

Price range: US$8 - US$25
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Work colleagues took me here while I was visiting Carrolton. Good choice. The glazed meatloaf is famous so that's what I ordered. Nice big serving size and it was very good! Only 10 bucks for such a good dinner in a nice place. Can't beat it! Redskin potatoes were good too- green beans- OK but the least favorite part of the meal in my opinion. I'd get an alternate next time. The fried green tomato appetizer was quite nice too. Crispy and the sauce to go with them was good too.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I made the hour and a half drive down to Jules on Main so that she can get her cheesy grits and shrimp and this time I got the papa burger.
Food was just as good as we would have of expect the staff and everybody was friendly as usual and we always get the bread pudding and it was everything was just exceptional we will see you all again in a month or so.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

The food is delicious and the restaurant is conveniently close to where I live . Service is excellent

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

All of the food on the menu is delicious! Can get busy so get there early for dinner. Closed Sun. & Mon.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I believe jewell,s is one of the best restaurants of the tristate, they got great food and a great place to eat in or take out, I recommend to everyone to checkout you ,they also got good prices.

Date of visit: January 2017