Lowest prices for your stay
US$111
US$105
PricelineUS$111
HIExpress.comUS$114
FindHotelUS$119
All reviews blackout shades recommend this hotel great place to stay great location bed was comfortable one night housekeeping towels shampoo pillows amenities lexington property distilleries tv
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2020

Great place to stay and good area. Hotel was nice and very clean. The staff was very friendly and absolutely a pleasure to deal with. We would definitely recommend this hotel and come back again. Definitely impressed.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2020 via mobile

Read what ever you want but this place has a house keeping problem. Housekeeping to make service easier will open dead bolt but forget to close and leave your room unlocked. Room wasn't serviced one day. Had to get towels from front desk. Breakfast never changes. Downstairs bathrooms go days without cleaning and were filthy. Check in is an adventure and time consuming. Front desk is often unmanned. Great location and great potential but not up to Holiday Inn standards.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Flashstar
IHGService, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lexington W - Versailles, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Hello Flashstar,

Thank you for reaching out to us, we value your feedback.

Efficient and friction less experiences is what we want our guests here at the Holiday Inn Express to enjoy. We may not have fully provided that during your stay, as a result of the cleanliness of your room and the bathrooms, and the service provided by our housekeeping team. We have informed our Hotel Managers and our housekeeping and maintenance teams of the concerns you raised. This will go a long way in helping us keep up with our guests, like you, who look for brilliant basics and seamless experiences who need a simple, engaging place to rest, recharge.

This will go a long way in helping us keep up with our guests, like you, who look for brilliant basics and seamless experiences who need a simple, engaging place to rest. I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

We look forward to hosting your stay in the future.

Hector P

Reviewed 30 December 2019

I had high hopes for this location as the hotel itself is new construction. Upon entering the hotel we were greeted nicely at the front counter and we where able to enter our room.

The room was clean and everything seemed new and up to date.

The next day(Saturday) my family and I went out to visit some distilleries. Came back around 445pm to find our rooms had not been touched. Garbage was not emptied and the towels on the floor were still there. I over heard some of the cleaning staff say they were short staffed. Being in retail myself I understand these situations happen and I understand.

I stopped the maids in the hallway and told them if they don't get the bed done no big deal but we need towels and the shampoo taken care of.

We went to dinner and got back around 8pm only to find no towels and no shampoo.

It would appear our weekend was a bit better than other guests who checked in that day and not have their room ready even when they returned from a wedding after 8pm. I was there in the lobby when those poor folks were trying to get into their room.

Aside from the service/staff issues, the staff was very friendly in my interactions.

I will note the walls in the hotel are very thin. We easily hear conversations in adjoining rooms as well as other "activities." You may want to bring a white noise machine with you and keep that in mind when engaging in those "activities" yourself.

I did not use the pool/hot tub or other facilities in the hotel so I'm unable to comment on those things.

Breakfast was simple, nothing extravagant but not bad either.

Room tip: Walls are thin!
1  Thank SimpleTraveler82
IHGService, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lexington W - Versailles, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Hello SimpleTraveler82,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience.

We take pride in ensuring that we provide Select Service hospitality that is fresh, practical, and efficient accommodations for Simple, Smart Travelers. In your case, this does not seem to be the case. We apologize for not being able immediately respond to your request during your stay, we know that we could have done better job at this. Rest assured, Hotel management and our maintenance teams have been provided a copy of your feedback and will investigate and resolve it at the soonest possible time. In spite of this, we appreciate your understanding and your kind words.

This will go a long way in helping us keep up with our guests, like you, who look for brilliant basics and seamless experiences who need a simple, engaging place to rest, recharge and get a little work done. I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception. Again, thank you for sharing your comments. In addition to this, we have sent you a Private Message for further details.

Safe travels.

Hector P

Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

Newer property, super clean, spacious, nice mattresses and pillows. Not far from Keeneland race track. Highly recommend. Love the chaise lounge in the room. Could be a sleep spot for a small person. Versailles is a nice place to stay in the outskirts of Lexington

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2019

We stayed at this hotel while in town for my nieces wedding. The front desk was not staffed upon arrival we waited for 10 minutes for someone to come to the front desk in order to check in. We find out after checking in that the young man working the front desk is in fact the only person on staff at the hotel. The people in front of us had already checked in and were very dissatisfied that the pool was closed for repairs and that they were not made aware of this when they made the reservation or upon check in. The young man was very apologetic. My sister and her family also booked a room at this hotel and upon returning from the wedding at 11:00pm their room was still not ready and my sister had to put all of the linens on their beds and request cleaning supplies from the sole staff member in order to clean the entire room. In essence, whoever is managing this hotel should be fired and upper management should be onsite immediately to address staffing, repair and maintenance and overall customer relations!

Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lexington W - Versailles, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

Hi, Cookinglife,

We appreciate you leaving us candid feedback on your stay at the Holiday Inn Express And Suites Lexington W Versailles.

I read the hotel's staffing caused you to wait to be able to check-in, and I understand it could have been great if the pool is available for you to fully enjoy your stay. We offer everything guests need and provide more where it matters most, but I guess you left feeling otherwise. I sent you a private message, and I shared your comment with the hotel management.

We hope to have another opportunity to host your stay and make the value of your experience worth for all the right reasons.

All the best,