Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bed and breakfast bourbon trail murder mystery honeymoon suite civil war alpaca farm beautiful mansion abraham lincoln southern charm romantic getaway rich history other guests perfect hosts wonderful weekend jacuzzi tub gourmet breakfast thoroughly enjoyed our stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Such a great experience from entering the B&B driveway with the fields of Alpacas. We parked and the door was opened to the front of the manor by a welcoming a southern Belle Tina. She gave us a history of the property and we got to learn about how NFL Phil Simms was born inside the house where one of his footballs is displayed. We toured the property and were able to go out and feed the Llama and Alpacas. If you are a cigar fan, go enjoy a stick out at the cigar tree in the evening and sit back and enjoy the sounds away from the normal hustle and bustle. My daughter had to get one of the stuffed alpaca fur animals for sale and named it "Penny" after the retired thourogh bred horse. Be sure to grab some peppermints on the way out to feed Penny as she loves them. Well worth the stay, whether it is a family vacation, or a romantic get away. Tina is the best Host and the manor is just a sight to see in itself.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My 15 year old and I took a “girls trip” and stayed at Maple Hill Manor. Best trip! The Manor is absolutely exquisite! We stayed in the Lincoln Library and it fully lived up to expectations with shelves full of antique books, beautiful antique furniture and a bed that felt like sleeping on a cloud. Tina, the inn keeper was a sweetheart. A gracious hostess who obviously loves the manor and is proud of it. We could not have asked for more. No, there aren’t tons of exciting things to do, but we visited local museums and neighboring towns but mostly it was about quality time spent in a beautiful historic home with my daughter. We had a great time feeding the alpacas and Penny the horse as well. Highly recommend the manor for a relaxing stay. With Covid precautions taken by Tina, we felt completely safe as well.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We loved the location! We felt away far from the city and loved the peaceful atmosphere. Loved being able to feed the animals. The history of the building was incredible and the rooms were beautiful. Tina was a great hostess and we thoroughly enjoyed our time there. She was friendly, welcoming and was delighted to share the stories of the history with us... which we appreciated!

We would have appreciated something a little more than just sugared pastries for breakfast... some yogurt cups, fruit, oatmeal cups, hardboiled eggs... something else with a little more substance would have been nice. Overall REALLY enjoyed our stay there and would highly recommend it.

Room tip: All the rooms were beautifully decorated.
Reviewed 28 March 2021

If you are looking for an escape where from the very get-go you feel completely entitled to that rest and relaxation then look no further. You will feel like you were at home but Home is luxury. And Tina is your most amazing tour guide. From the moment I stepped foot into that beautiful mansion I felt as though I had been taken away into a time in a space where life, although ironically more difficult, was gentle, elegant and peaceful. The luxuries of this mansion are astounding. There is an overwhelming peace and luxury to the entire state. The alpacas just outside of the home are simply adoring creatures and such a classy touch to such an elegant Homestead.

Tina Mae, although she will never regard her self as the first lady of the mansion, truly is the most welcoming hostess you could ever imagine! She graces the property with unending southern charm, class, and joy. You will never feel like you are a stranger when you come onto this property. I keep saying property, but seriously you feel like you are at home. Tina Mae is absolutely a treasure trove into the past, sharing so many details about the house and the surrounding area’s history. I was astounded and I got chills simply listening to her tell me about all the things that had to do with this beautiful home that I was going to spend the night in. It made the stay more magical.

I am writing this while I am staying my second night into the area at wildflower ranch. All I have to say is that I wish I was back at the Manor. As beautiful as this property is, it’s just doesn’t feed your soul. Thank you so much to Maple Hill Manor and everybody that played a part in one of the best weekends of my life!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Todd Allen, Owner at Maple Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2021

Thank you for visiting Maple Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn, Angela! It was a pleasuring hosting you! We greatly appreciate your glowing, 5-star review. We are glad it was such a "wonderful and relaxing" experience for you. We are fortunate to have Tina taking such extra good care of our guests during their stay. An YES, we agree, Ms. Tina Mae is a treasure for sure! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Todd, Tyler, Tina, and Staff

Reviewed 22 March 2021

We stayed here for two nights in March 2021. The hostess, Tina, treats everyone like family. I cannot overstate just how amazing she is. The best customer service I have ever experienced. The property is beautiful. The room was very clean. The food was great. My wife fed the alpacas every morning. Great location if you plan on visiting some of the bourbon distilleries. Close to several good restaurants. If you need some privacy and some peace and quiet then this is definitely the place for you.

Room tip: Pick the honeymoon room. Very private. Excellent view from the private balcony
Date of stay: March 2021

Thank you for visiting Maple Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn! We greatly appreciate your wonderful, 5-star review. We are glad it was such a "exemplary" experience for you. We are fortunate to have Tina taking such extra good care of our guests during their stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Todd, Tyler, Tina, and Staff