All reviews room was clean front desk smelled clean stayed nights went out of her way visiting family bagels breakfast bar parking lot misty cruise cleanliness cons comfort handicap linens
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Check in was a breeze although we arrived a lil later than expected, the lobby Christmas tree was pretty, the room was spacious and had everything we needed. Everything was great from the staff to the mini breakfast the next morning , we'll stay again next time we come through

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
RedroofSomerset, Manager at Red Roof Inn Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your stay with us! We hope your travels bring you through again! Thank you again!
Bethany W.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This room was so full of roaches, I couldn't even open my suitcase. I arrived late so couldn't find another room. I reported this issue to desk clerk the following morning and she replied, I know. I immediately checked out and moved to another hotel.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
RedroofSomerset, Manager at Red Roof Inn Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank your for informing us of the issues you had during your stay with us! My apologies we were unable to give you a positive experience with us. Please contact me directly at redroofsomerset@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We had a great stay. Cathy at front desk helped us a lot with places to eat and place to visit during our stay. Every morning she was very busy. She is one of the nicest front desk ladies we have ever met. She greeted us everyday with a wonderful smile that got our day started on the right foot.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience during your stay with us! I'm glad to see our front desk staff is going above and beyond to make a guest stay 100% satisfactory! Thank you again for your review! Come back soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We came in during the flw tournament just to get away for a while. The property needs some upgrades but check in was really quick and easy. Cathy at front desk went above and beyond for us. Thank you for such a wonderful experience. It always helps to see smiling a face.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Your Review is very much appreciated. We are currently in the process of updating our Inn to better serve out guests. I am very happy to hear Cathy was a positive part of your stay with us! Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

We have been to a lot of places, but Misty at the front desk was AWESOME. Not only was she very professional, she was also personable! She went Out of her way to make sure We had everything We needed in our room. The room/hotel wasn't especially great...a little dated and in need of some repair but Misty welcomed us like we were family. We had a blow out on our car on the way here and she even recommended a tire shop that was great as well..... I recommend this location and will be staying here again... I hope she will be the one to check us in.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review of your stay with us! I love to see that our front desk staff has placed such a positive impact on our guests! Thank you again for your review, we are looking forward to seeing you again!