Lowest prices for your stay
Traveluro
US$96
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
ZenHotels.comUS$104
All reviews cinnamon rolls room was very clean and comfortable the hotel staff lobby area excellent stay would definitely stay here again hot breakfast easy access interstate exit gas fixtures
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2021

it was nice to see smiling faces during check in time where I don't see that at many places. Lobby area was nice and clean with fresh coffee. it was good to see room with lots of space for me to move around easily. great stay!

Date of stay: March 2021
Sumit Patel, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Shelbyville, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express SHELBYVILLE. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay us and found everything to your liking. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 March 2021

right off the interstate. great front desk staff, clean spacious rooms and good hot breakfast especially the cinnamon rolls! I felt safe staying here that the hotel staff wore masks and hand sanitizers are available. will come back!

Date of stay: March 2021

Reviewed 10 October 2020

First hotel stay since the Pandemic started - We felt very safe and the staff was very accommodating. Breakfast was "served to you" and we still good - eat in your room is best advice. I would recommend this hotel if you are in the area!

Date of stay: September 2020

Reviewed 27 July 2020

I stayed here only one night, and this hotel met most of my expectations. I try to stay at HI Express hotels often, as they are among my favorites. My room was very clean and comfortable, as I've come to expect. The one hotel employee with whom I interacted with was friendly, helpful and professional, but her appearance was a little unnerving! I don't mind a few small tatoos, but thought this young lady took it to a bit of an extreme level for someone regularly interacting with the public. Because of the Covid concerns, there was no breakfast at the hotel in the morning. This was disappointing, but understandable under the circumstances. Instead, they offered what they called a "grab and go", which was a paper bag filled with unknown cold breakfast snack(s). Pertaining to the "grab and go", I felt the emphasis was on the "GO". Their normal breakfast area was shut down and unlighted, with not even coffee available. As I said, understandable, but disappointing. My only real complaint about this hotel is that it is NOISY, especially (I assume), if your room is on the I-74 side of the building! The hotel is right beside the exit ramp off the interstate, and I had a very hard time getting to sleep. If you stay at this hotel, I recommend that you INSIST on a room on the back side of the building. It should be at least somewhat quieter. And if you're an especially light sleeper, you should probably consider a different hotel.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the back side, away from the Interstate highway.
Date of stay: June 2020
Sumit Patel, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Shelbyville, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express in Shelbyville, KY. We appreciate your loyalty with IHG and we hope everything was to your liking. We do apologize for any inconveniences that you may have faced while you were here. As far as our breakfast goes, we have transitioned into a hot breakfast and we would love for you to come back and check it out. Our coffee station should be always at the lobby, I apologize for that inconvenience. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Stay Safe!

Reviewed 15 July 2020

I felt safe at this hotel as the staff wears their mask and gloves for covid safety. It's nice to see the to go bags with many options for breakfast. right of the exit and easy access to the interstate.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sumit Patel, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Shelbyville, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting Holiday Inn Express in Shelbyville, KY. It was wonderful seeing you again and I hope this trip was better than the last! As always, we hope we were able to provide a warm, welcoming and safe stay and if you have any questions or concerns please contact me directly.

Stay Safe!