All reviews partial wall greek yogurt small indoor pool room was clean steak n shake would definitely stay here again restaurants in the area hard boiled eggs location is great great price the breakfast area first floor seth interstate tn university dogs
Reviewed 27 August 2017

My family stayed one night in a 2-queen-size beds with sofabed for less than $100. The sofabed only fit 1 person. The beds were comfortable. There was a partial wall between the sofabed and the queen-size beds. There was only 1 TV in the room and not really visible to the sofabed.

All of the staff were very nice. I really liked that they had luggage carts for our use. I would have appreciated if they had been a towel rack in the bathroom close to the shower. The room and hotel was clean.

The complimentary breakfast was terrific. Chocolate waffles (in addition to the regular ones), sausage biscuits and gravy, and hard boiled eggs, were a few of the items I've not seen elsewhere. The attendant was incredible friendly and kept the breakfast fully stocked until the end of the posted breakfast time.

The location of the property is just off I-75 and very convenient to fuel and food.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
CSRichmond, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank You for taking the time to let us know about your stay with Comfort Suites. We look forward to seeing you during your next trip through the area.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Pros: very helpful and friendly staff, room was clean, updated sink and counter in bathroom, right off I-75 near a nice mall and many good choices for eating out. Cons: lobby and breakfast areas need a refresh- have outdated furniture. The lobby area is rather dark-needs brighter lighting-it makes it sort of dreary looking. The doors to the rooms need a little TLC. Stains in carpet in hallway and our room. Even so, the staff was great and it's good for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Good: Close to interstate. Close to food, coffee, shopping, cinema. Nice staff. Didn't stink like smoke.

Bad: Toilet appeared to be balanced with sugar packages. There was a "crunchy" stain on the decorative spread at the bottom of my bed, and possibly pee stains on the boxed springs. There was a mix of new and old decor -old door, new backsplash in bath, but bad porcelain in tub, etc.

I'd only go back if city sold out or significantly cheaper than competition.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Nice clean hotel.The evening front desk guy (Seth) was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. We had a very good nights sleep. The only negative was the coffee in the breakfast area. The nastiest tasting coffee that I have ever had.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 2 June 2017

We were in Richmond for an all-star cheerleading competition weekend at EKU alumni coliseum. Positives: Convenient to our venue and dining - right off the interstate. Room was ready early. Front Desk was friendly. It was clean, quiet and spacious given there were four people in the room. Beds were comfortable and the little sitting room allowed our girls to have space to primp for dressing, hair, and makeup. Negatives: Toilet seat was loose, bathroom on the small side. Breakfast area was small and crowded - but we expected that since it was a sold out weekend due to the event we were attending. There should have been better attendant service in the breakfast area. The eggs were premade in "circles" - rubbery and horrible tasting. The self-serve belgian waffle station was nice. Orange juice dispenser needed attending - almost empty, and tables needed to be wiped off. Overall, given the type hotel Comfort Suites is and being in an area near a college university, it was a good experience. I'd stay here if we needed to go back to Richmond again - just fix the toilets, get rid of the rubbery eggs, and keep the breakfast area clean and I would have given a higher rating..

Stayed: March 2017