See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Great place quite and good service wonderful night rest and a awesome savings for business owner.would definitely come again no problem great staff and a really nice people also close to a gas station which is always good for truckers

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Actually stayed there for several months. Not a 4 star hotel, but the basics for a working person were fulfilled. Internet was solid, tv channels were o.k. Perry, the owner, does his best to provide a safe, comfortable environment. The place is old, but the housekeeper keeps it clean. She and her mate are great people! Very friendly, and will offer help for anything. The owner is accommodating, and I highly suggest that one stays there, if you don't have the funds for an $80 per night hotel.

Room Tip: Cracker Barrel next door!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2016

I was in the area for a job interview. Since the hotel stay was on my dime, I was looking for an inexpensive motel. Relax Inn offered a very inexpensive rate, about $45 a night for a single plus tax. All I can say is that it was clean. The bathroom was good, which was a big thing. The overall room exhibited a great deal of wear: peeling wall paper, stained carpeting, the ubiquitous cigarette burns on the tub and on the bedspreads (nonsmoking room), a very old touchtone phone, a finicky room heater. But I can't argue that you get what you paid for. If it was just me, I'd stay here again because it was clean and cheap, but I would not bring my family.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank M P
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed here in our way to Tennessee. One of the poorest decisions made. While the lobby was nice the room was horrible. It smelled of smoke. The carpets were nasty the bed shook anytime you moved. There was cracks around the door. Room was extremely hot. The air conditioner took forever to cool down. Pillows were flat. Recliner was broken sheets were dirty and had burn marks in both of them you could tell they had not been changed. Towels were thin and felt like sandpaper. Ants in the room. Hole in bathroom wall. Door jam in bathroom had a Crack in it. Shower was tiny and the tub did not drain well. Floor had signs of water damage and was weak in spots. This looked like a former extended 'stay hotel with the stove removed but the wall hadn't been cleaned since it was taken out. Trust me do not stay here if you plan to relax.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2016

The owners and his family are a God send for me! I am staying there going on 16 months and Perry and Naly have treated me like family. The rates are super reasonable, the accommodations are more than sufficient. I have never had a single problem since my stay there. Thank you Relax Inn!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business