All reviews room was clean sausage gravy and biscuits stay there again value for the money waffle maker pleasant stay breakfast bar desk clerk great value mini fridge above average back home great place to stay nice breakfast yogurt parking lot motel
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Room was great; very clean and well maintained We arrived very late at night and the staff was friendly and the service was outstanding. We enjoyed our stay very much. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 August 2018

The rooms are very pretty. The hallways were kind of dirty and smelly when I was there, but maybe they will be better soon since they are doing some renovating. The internet was good. Channel selection on the TV was good. A variety of foods for breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

The price for this room was reasonable, but there's not much that's great about this hotel. Everything smells a bit musty and there seems to be a bit of dust or grunge on everything. Breakfast had a good selection, but most of the hot foods didn't seem to be freshly prepared. The desk clerk on our first night was great and helped us find local food for dinner. The bed was comfortable, and the wi find was fast.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beth R
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel room in itself was actually nice and clean, definitely not five star but I was honestly felt like that was $50 well spent.... until I realized that I was charged a $100 fee for smoking in the room. PROBLEM IS THERE WAS NO SMOKING IN THE ROOM. I love to travel, I’ve stayed at plenty hotels and hardly ever have problems involving the staff. I hardly ever maybe never have given a company a bad review but this has me baffled! I am a women with integrity & I don’t like being lied on or scammed!! Travelers beware. Very poor customer service as well the front desk person is clueless.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on the way to an event and was pleasantly greeted. The young lady and the registry was super polite, helpful and attentive to making our stay peaceful. No issues with parking and the room was clean and neat. We're staying here again on our way back and I'm glad I booked it again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
super8richmondKY, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Hello Ruben L,

What a great review, Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay.
Your comments have been shared with our Super 8 Richmond KY team members as well.
It is very important to let us when a guest takes time to write a review.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Once again thank you.

Warmest regards;

Super 8 Richmond KY management and team.