“Chinese Buffet”
Review of King Buffet

King Buffet
Ranked #46 of 139 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Buffet and grill is basically good. Lunch for 2 is $15. Nothing exceptional. Service is sufficient, The staff doesn't speak English very well.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Food was hot and fresh with a very good variety of choices. The restaurant was clean but the restroom could've used a little work. All in all I was pleased

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We frequent this place. The food is delicious even if it is buffet! They have a good variety and everyone is always more than satisfied. They are reasonably priced, friendly and clean. My only suggestion would be different desserts. I don't care for their options. They have a wide variety, but nothing that is outstanding. I avoid the ice cream because too many children fix their own:(

Reviewed 2 July 2016

I visited last night. Whenever I want good Chinese food, this is where I come because there is not many inexpensive options for good food in Berea. Their food is wonderful and I absolutely love their fried rice.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

There seems to be a King Buffet in every big city but this one is worth a stop. Food is fresh and they keep the dishes full with better quality food than most buffets. Make sure to try the grill. Tastes great!