All reviews best westerns western hotels hot breakfast room was clean indoor pool an older property fast food hot items hot tub easy access breakfast was excellent back home stay there again great place to stay staff was friendly the breakfast area biscuits and gravy
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We were traveling through Kentucky and needed a place to stay that wasn't too expensive, but clean.
We found this Best Western and were hesitant. Our last stay in a Best Western a few years ago was not so pleasant.
This one earned claps and kudos!
It was clean, well "groomed", had friendly staff, updated linens, comfortable.beds, a surprising hot.breakfast buffet, and we couldn't have been more pleased.
Even the sidewalks outside had been recently pressure washed, and the signs were current, and building well maintained and painted. Stairway carpet needed some cleaning, but everything else made up for it.
Staff was friendly.
They have a fairly large I door pool and a small fitness room.
It is two floors, and there is not an elevator, so handicapped people need to know that when choosing a room.
We would definitely stay here again. The price was right, and it exceeded our expectations.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Best-Western R, Front Office Manager at Best Western Richmond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for your stay. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

This hotel is on the low end of things.

It is older and a bit run down. I feel that the price is too high for what you get. The hallway was especially worn and smelled.

The furniture in the rooms was old too.

All in all it seemed to be clean and safe, but it just wasn't that great of a place. In my experience most BW's tend to be better than this location.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Best-Western R, Front Office Manager at Best Western Richmond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Reviewed 23 July 2018

its ok hotel, for the price - 70$ was better than I expected. just off the highway. comfy beds, cable, good wi fi. funny thing we were given keys to building B by mistake we went to building A and the keys worked.

Room Tip: 220 A was facing the parking lot not the highway.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Best-Western R, Front Office Manager at Best Western Richmond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Beat Western is not fancy and has no elevators (huh).
Rooms are for crashing at the end of long day. Staff are great compare to others motels. They tool my coupon with no hassle. Good location. The biggest surprise was the breakfast and selection.
Best Western seem to place importance on their breakfast selection. My boss stayed down the road and he was shocked. Will return.

Stayed: July 2018
Best-Western R, Front Office Manager at Best Western Richmond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

First off the front desk manager actually called my room once I checked in to see if everything was accommodating,this is the first time I’ve had a hotel actually ask me if everything was OK once I checked in. That impressed me the most along with a very clean room and the awesome breakfast,thank you.

Stayed: July 2018
Best-Western R, Front Office Manager at Best Western Richmond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018