All reviewsfront deskpolice stationroom was cleanindoor poolgreat pricestaff was friendlywould stay here againbagelsfridge and microwavethe breakfast areacontinental breakfastoff the highwayeasy accesspetdogwilliemotel
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This is one of the worst hotels that I have ever stayed. First smelled so bad that I asked for room spray. And finally was so bad I asked a basing lau ay the desk of something could be done. She did move me to a different room. As I went out for dinner there was a man doing drugs in the parking lot. Non guest are allowed to use the pool for a small fee, allowing non guest to roam the hotel. The rooms are not clean, I felt unsafe ....and will never be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

First, I would like to apologize for your unsatisfactory stay you have had with us. We will work to correct the issues you had to ensure that the same problems do not happen in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I am not thr kind of person to flatter; my standards are high. The staff was very attentive to needs...2 minute towel delivery, cooperative troubleshooting at check-in, kind answers to phone inquiries...everything you want in a hotel. But the highest thing I need to point out....Holly who stocked the food bar. She has worked here three years and attentively stocked the food as if it were still for the love of a job. Good job, Holly! I would like to see her get an affirmation from Red Roof Inn.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank avalinnemo
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am very grateful for Holly, she is definitely an asset to my team. She does a wonderful job and truly loves her job. I am very pleased to hear that your stay with us was wonderful. I will make sure Holly gets recognized for her hard work. We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I stole the title from a fellow reviewer. The hotel is old. Semi clean. Our room smelled. Had we not paid in advance we would have left. Loud banging noises all night. Definitely will not be staying here again.

On the other side of things location seemed safe and close to things.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

First, I would like to apogolze for the unsatisfactory stay you have had with us. We are working on replacing the carpet in the rooms with wood floors. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you better.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is clean, the beds are comfortable and the people who work there could not be any nicer!! If you are looking for a nice place to stay this is it! Everyone was wonderful 5 star review from us!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We love hearing that our guests has had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for the kinds words you have spoken about my staff. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful employees. We look forward to seeing in the future.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for over a month due to issues with our travel trailer. We stayed with our son and puppy. We had a great stay the staff was always very helpful and accommodating at all times. We will be back for sure

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

We are glad that you chose our hotel to stay at while your travel trailer was getting fixed. We enjoyed having you all with us for an extended time. Thank you for the kinds words you wrote about my staff and hotel. We hope to see you in the near future(hopefully under different circumstances). Safe Travels. #Pipelinefamily