All reviewsfront deskpolice stationroom was cleanindoor poolfree breakfastgreat pricestaff was friendlywould stay here againbagelsfridge and microwavethe breakfast areaoff the highwayhot breakfasteasy accesspetdogwillie
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I had the best time at Red Roof Inn. It was clean and very affordable. I especially would like to thank Willie Moore for everything she did to make me and my family very comfortable. She is a very gracious host. She is remarkable!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us! We love hearing our guest's feedback. I am very blessed to have Willie Moore as a part of my team. I will pass along your comments to her. We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

The staff was very friendly and especially a lovely lady by the name of Jean Moore because of her I stay at the there at Red Roof Inn every time I am in the area. She made sure all my needs were meet with the most professional and friendly attitude.

Room Tip: Just ask for the room the farthest away from anyone else.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Thank you for staying with us! Thank you for the kinds words you spoke about Ms. Moore, we are truly blessed to have her as a part of our team. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and the kind words you spoke about our hotel. We hope to see in the near future.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Very friendly and efficient staff. Well located for our purposes. We had a 2 queen bed suite, weirdly laid out with very poor lighting, not even a light on the desk! Beds were fine, pet friendly is great for us. Unfortunately you could hear everything and everyone opening and closing hallway doors etc. all night long. Quiet & efficient AC. Couldn't use the in room coffee maker because it was missing the basket to put coffee in. The TV in the extra suite room didn't work. Breakfast was average, coffee was good.

Room Tip: Get an upstairs room, hopefully quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you for making me aware of the issues you had while staying with us. I can assure that I will get all the issues corrected. We love to hear feedback from our guest. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Christina was very nice and professional she goes above and beyond to make us happy with our stay I love the fact this hotel has smoking rooms makes coming in from work great just knowing that I can see a friendly face and smoke in my room.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

I agree with you! Christina is very professional and friendly. I am very grateful to have her as apart of my team. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to seeing next week. Glad we can make you feel like you are at home while you are away from home working.

Thank you!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Christina is awesome she takes good care of us and we are very happy staying here. I would highly recommend everyone to stay here she goes above and beyond to accommodate every guest needs to her ability.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for recommending our hotel to others, we greatly appreciate it. We try very hard to accommodate all our guests' needs. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am very blessed to have Christina as a team member. We look forward to seeing you in the future.