“I Mcloved the cupcakes!”

Mrs. McLovets' Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Princeton
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I've been wanting to go to this place for months and we finally made the trip. It was worth the wait! I don't see how they get so much goodness packed inside their cupcakes! Creamy frosting with soft moist cake and a delicious center in some of them. Get a variety of what ever flavors they have that day and make sure anyone with you does the same because you won't want to share!!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Granddaughter and I were going to all of the nice shops in town and walked into this cute little cupcake shop. And I do mean small, you order and they have a small table outside with a couple chairs which you can eat at. She ordered the cookie dough cupcake, and I ordered the wedding cake cupcake. Mine was really good although granddaughter didn't care for hers at all. I believe the cost was 6 dollars for the both.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

the cupcakes were delicious delightful flavors a variety of choices the owner was very engaging and nice. will visit again!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Really enjoyed the cupcakes here while visiting here. Nothing quite compares to this unique cupcake bakery.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

These cupcakes are not only decadently delicious, they are beautiful and creatively decorated! We chose several varieties to include at my daughter's wedding reception...Key Lime, First Kiss, Strawberry, Maple Bacon and Wedding Cake. Special icing designs included dogwood blossoms, rose petals and hydrangea blooms! From mini size to personal cakes, McLovetts Cupcakes are sweet treats!