“Date Night”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We have been meaning to visit this restaurant & finally made it! The atmosphere was great, the service was awesome, but the food was just ok. After the great salad, I had my expectations pretty high! I had the chicken Alfredo (the chicken was good, but the Alfredo was bland & overcooked). My husband had the special porkchop - it was small and the baked potato was very tiny. We are currently somewhere else ordering food because he is still hungry‍♀️.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I got the shrimp kabobs it was by far the worst meal I've ever had. Shrimp small menu said jumbo with vegetables .it wasn't a kabob at all served on a limp pc of lettuce two tiny pc's of mushroom tiny onion and I'm still looking for the peppers!! The small house was good but none of it worth 15$. Hope to never return ,sorry.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

For lunch try the homemade pimento cheese on sourdough but make sure to save room for the homemade ice cream. The salted caramel was to die for. Well worth the short drive from town. A gem for such a small town.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The salad was fresh and crisp. The meal was perfect and the Waitress was very friendly. I'm sure I'll be going back soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is out in the country. It is worth the drive. Beautiful restaurant with huge stone fireplace with a pizza oven built in. I ordered the tuna melt on sourdough bread. It was delicious with raisins, aplle slices and walnuts mixed in and topped off with generous swiss cheese melted on top. I wish now I had sampled the homemade ice cream. The waitress was very friendly and attentive. What a beautiful restaurant and setting.