US$81
US$65
US$129
US$86
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$60
US$109
US$102
US$98
US$163
US$138
US$104
All reviewsbagelsstayed herethe breakfast areafront deskfresh fruitsausagefree breakfastnice sizesitting areastay there againbed was comfortablestaff was very friendly and helpfulrooms are largecleaning staffwaffle makersmoke freehot breakfast
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Front desk help were very efficient for both check in & out for a 1 night business trip with early checkout, as well as providing suggestions for dinner! Breakfast included muffins, bagels, waffles, cereal, fruit, bacon, omlets, and gravy. All staff were very courteous and friendly!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Tam41093
Pansy S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Reviewed 23 April 2017

We arrived and I had made a reservation for the day before we arrived! The lady at the desk figured that out and she checked and found out they didn't change me for my no arrival....which was very nice. They had a cancellation and were able to accommodate us and were very friendly about it. Thanks to them I didn't have to tell my wife we didn't have a room :) The rooms were clean, pool and workout room were nice and the breakfast was plentiful with a very friendly lady helping keep it full. Overall it was a very nice stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lasseter4242

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am so glad that you had an excellent stay.That means a great deal to us! I will be sure to share all of your kind words with our team, as they will be just as thrilled as I to know that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 15 April 2017

this hotel is clean modern and nice , not pet friendly but if you have ptsd or therapy dog allowed which is great since I need my dog for health reasons , breakfast was good , and rooms and bathroom clean if you have a pet you have to go to supern 8 or motel 8 up the road

Room Tip: any room is good
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank harry554
Pansy S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you so much for all of your kind words. I am so happy to see that your enjoyed your stay and that you found your guest room satisfactory. We strive to ensure the very best in quality and comfort for all of our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Is this the #1 hotel in Prestonsburg, Ky? All I can offer as a critique is it is "worn out". It's best days are behind it. Hey management put some money in the place. With MAC next door I know you have a lot of business. Spend the money on capitol improvements.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay. We apologize for the smoke smell, we have a 100% smoke free policy but unfortunately some guest still violate that rule.
I'm very excited about some updates we have planned later this year. Again thank you for choosing to stay with us, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Rooms were very clean and spacious. The room had a refrigerator, microwave and seating area with a couch.The staff was wonderfully attentive. Even though the wife booked the wrong date they accommodated us.
Heated pool with hot tub, workout room and breakfast in the morning makes it a great place to stay for business or pleasure.
Loved they have USB ports to help someone to charge their electronics. Loved the cleaniness. That makes travel even better.

Only thing, I really wish they were pet friendly. I could see me bringing my pups up to do some hiking and me taking nature photos.

Room Tip: All rooms are suites but offer 1 bedroom suites also.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Pansy S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your experience with us! I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning our wonderful staff I will be sure to pass on your kind words. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!