“Room clean - complimentary breakfast out of EVERYTHING!! Left MAD!!!!!”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Prestonsburg
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Hotel advertises complimentary hot breakfast as part of room price. However we tried to eat an hour before serving ended and found no hot food. Eggs gone, sausage or ham gone, gravy and biscuits gone, nothing but a couple cereals remained. Left hotel very upset. Doubt I will ever stay there again.

Room Tip: Okay sleeping rooms but don't count on the advertised features
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DAVIDFerrell
Pansy S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review of your recent stay with us.
Guest satisfaction is our #1 priority we would like to express our sincere apology for any inconvenience you had concerning breakfast.
We had a large family reunion staying with us this weekend my staff members were trying their best to keep up with the breakfast, but it looks like they fell short during the time you came down for breakfast.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we hope you will consider staying with us again on your next visit to Prestonsburg.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Front desk help were very efficient for both check in & out for a 1 night business trip with early checkout, as well as providing suggestions for dinner! Breakfast included muffins, bagels, waffles, cereal, fruit, bacon, omlets, and gravy. All staff were very courteous and friendly!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Tam41093
Pansy S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Reviewed 23 April 2017

We arrived and I had made a reservation for the day before we arrived! The lady at the desk figured that out and she checked and found out they didn't change me for my no arrival....which was very nice. They had a cancellation and were able to accommodate us and were very friendly about it. Thanks to them I didn't have to tell my wife we didn't have a room :) The rooms were clean, pool and workout room were nice and the breakfast was plentiful with a very friendly lady helping keep it full. Overall it was a very nice stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lasseter4242

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am so glad that you had an excellent stay.That means a great deal to us! I will be sure to share all of your kind words with our team, as they will be just as thrilled as I to know that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 15 April 2017

this hotel is clean modern and nice , not pet friendly but if you have ptsd or therapy dog allowed which is great since I need my dog for health reasons , breakfast was good , and rooms and bathroom clean if you have a pet you have to go to supern 8 or motel 8 up the road

Room Tip: any room is good
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank harry554
Pansy S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you so much for all of your kind words. I am so happy to see that your enjoyed your stay and that you found your guest room satisfactory. We strive to ensure the very best in quality and comfort for all of our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Is this the #1 hotel in Prestonsburg, Ky? All I can offer as a critique is it is "worn out". It's best days are behind it. Hey management put some money in the place. With MAC next door I know you have a lot of business. Spend the money on capitol improvements.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay. We apologize for the smoke smell, we have a 100% smoke free policy but unfortunately some guest still violate that rule.
I'm very excited about some updates we have planned later this year. Again thank you for choosing to stay with us, we hope to see you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Prestonsburg
0 km away
17.7 km away
Ramada Paintsville Hotel & Conference Center
31.3 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Pikeville

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!