US$66
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$104
US$94
Hotels.com
All reviewsbagelsstayed herethe breakfast areafront deskfresh fruitsausagefree breakfastnice sizesitting areastay there againbed was comfortablestaff was very friendly and helpfulrooms are largecleaning staffwaffle makersmoke freehot breakfast
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Is this the #1 hotel in Prestonsburg, Ky? All I can offer as a critique is it is "worn out". It's best days are behind it. Hey management put some money in the place. With MAC next door I know you have a lot of business. Spend the money on capitol improvements.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Pansy S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay. We apologize for the smoke smell, we have a 100% smoke free policy but unfortunately some guest still violate that rule.
I'm very excited about some updates we have planned later this year. Again thank you for choosing to stay with us, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Rooms were very clean and spacious. The room had a refrigerator, microwave and seating area with a couch.The staff was wonderfully attentive. Even though the wife booked the wrong date they accommodated us.
Heated pool with hot tub, workout room and breakfast in the morning makes it a great place to stay for business or pleasure.
Loved they have USB ports to help someone to charge their electronics. Loved the cleaniness. That makes travel even better.

Only thing, I really wish they were pet friendly. I could see me bringing my pups up to do some hiking and me taking nature photos.

Room Tip: All rooms are suites but offer 1 bedroom suites also.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Pansy S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your experience with us! I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning our wonderful staff I will be sure to pass on your kind words. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2017

We decided to stay here because of the reviews and found it to be very nice. Everything was clean and it had a nice size vanity in the bathroom.The people that work there are very nice. My guy said the WiFi was fast also. Morning coffee was very good. Ours had a couch in it which was nice.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay! Also, thank you for commenting on the cleanliness of our facilities. Our team works very hard to ensure the very best comfort for our guests’. They will be thrilled to know that you found everything to be clean and comfortable and I will be sure to pass along all of your kind words. Thank you again for your feedback, it truly means a lot to us! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Hotel was nicer than expected. Room was large and clean. I received a call a few minutes after check-in from the front desk asking if everything was to my liking. I travel to the area monthly, this is my new place to stay from now on. They offer a free hot breakfast. I was very disappointed in the round white things with a yellow center that they call "eggs".....not good at all. Other than that I enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: room had a small "living room" to it.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dan H
Pansy S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2017

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and taking time out of your day to leave a review. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay and found our staff, and location favorable. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Prestonsburg.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I attended a conference and needed a room. This seemed like the best option for the vicinity I needed to be in. I didn't have high expectations. I felt like this was one of the better hotel experiences I have had. Room was great (even had a sitting area and refrigerator). The staff was friendly. I was pleasantly surprised. Great job!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Pansy S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2016

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! I am so happy to see that you and you enjoyed your time with us and that you found our hotel to be accommodating! It was a pleasure to have you and we do hope to welcome you back again in the future!