Comfort Suites
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Prestonsburg
Reviewed 15 April 2017

this hotel is clean modern and nice , not pet friendly but if you have ptsd or therapy dog allowed which is great since I need my dog for health reasons , breakfast was good , and rooms and bathroom clean if you have a pet you have to go to supern 8 or motel 8 up the road

Room Tip: any room is good
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank harry554
Pansy S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you so much for all of your kind words. I am so happy to see that your enjoyed your stay and that you found your guest room satisfactory. We strive to ensure the very best in quality and comfort for all of our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Is this the #1 hotel in Prestonsburg, Ky? All I can offer as a critique is it is "worn out". It's best days are behind it. Hey management put some money in the place. With MAC next door I know you have a lot of business. Spend the money on capitol improvements.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay. We apologize for the smoke smell, we have a 100% smoke free policy but unfortunately some guest still violate that rule.
I'm very excited about some updates we have planned later this year. Again thank you for choosing to stay with us, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Rooms were very clean and spacious. The room had a refrigerator, microwave and seating area with a couch.The staff was wonderfully attentive. Even though the wife booked the wrong date they accommodated us.
Heated pool with hot tub, workout room and breakfast in the morning makes it a great place to stay for business or pleasure.
Loved they have USB ports to help someone to charge their electronics. Loved the cleaniness. That makes travel even better.

Only thing, I really wish they were pet friendly. I could see me bringing my pups up to do some hiking and me taking nature photos.

Room Tip: All rooms are suites but offer 1 bedroom suites also.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Pansy S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your experience with us! I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning our wonderful staff I will be sure to pass on your kind words. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2017

We decided to stay here because of the reviews and found it to be very nice. Everything was clean and it had a nice size vanity in the bathroom.The people that work there are very nice. My guy said the WiFi was fast also. Morning coffee was very good. Ours had a couch in it which was nice.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay! Also, thank you for commenting on the cleanliness of our facilities. Our team works very hard to ensure the very best comfort for our guests’. They will be thrilled to know that you found everything to be clean and comfortable and I will be sure to pass along all of your kind words. Thank you again for your feedback, it truly means a lot to us! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Hotel was nicer than expected. Room was large and clean. I received a call a few minutes after check-in from the front desk asking if everything was to my liking. I travel to the area monthly, this is my new place to stay from now on. They offer a free hot breakfast. I was very disappointed in the round white things with a yellow center that they call "eggs".....not good at all. Other than that I enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: room had a small "living room" to it.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dan H
Pansy S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2017

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and taking time out of your day to leave a review. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay and found our staff, and location favorable. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Prestonsburg.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Prestonsburg
0 km away
17.7 km away
Ramada Paintsville Hotel & Conference Center
31.3 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Pikeville

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!