“one night stay for business”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Prestonsburg
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Hotel was nicer than expected. Room was large and clean. I received a call a few minutes after check-in from the front desk asking if everything was to my liking. I travel to the area monthly, this is my new place to stay from now on. They offer a free hot breakfast. I was very disappointed in the round white things with a yellow center that they call "eggs".....not good at all. Other than that I enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: room had a small "living room" to it.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dan H
Pansy S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2017

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and taking time out of your day to leave a review. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay and found our staff, and location favorable. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Prestonsburg.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I attended a conference and needed a room. This seemed like the best option for the vicinity I needed to be in. I didn't have high expectations. I felt like this was one of the better hotel experiences I have had. Room was great (even had a sitting area and refrigerator). The staff was friendly. I was pleasantly surprised. Great job!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Pansy S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2016

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! I am so happy to see that you and you enjoyed your time with us and that you found our hotel to be accommodating! It was a pleasure to have you and we do hope to welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed 28 September 2016

After a long day, this motel was a good way to end the day. Room was spacious and well decorated. The bed was very comfortable and air conditioner was very quiet. Breakfast was usual motel fare but fresh fruit was available which is not in most cases. Clerk at front desk advised us on an excellent place to eat downtown which was easy to find. Parking lot is well lit and would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Pansy S, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.We very much appreciate that you chose our hotel, and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Prestonsburg.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Close to Rite Aid, Walmart, Renos restaurant downtown Prestonsburg. Free breakfast everyday! Apples, oranges, boiled eggs, juice, waffles to cook, bagels, toast, muffins, gravy, eggs, sausage, cereal, Coffee. Indoor pool and workout room. Parking lot was full on a Thursday night. Close to the freeway. Rite Aid and the grocery store 1/4 mile away has beer and wine . Rooms clean. Staff great. Second stay, would stay again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
PansyS126, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2016

Thank you so much for your review! I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and that you were able to enjoy our wonderful breakfast. I am also glad that you noted that you would stay with us again, as it would be a pleasure to have you!

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the Comfort Suites in Prestonsburg while in Kentucky last week. The room was large and fairly clean, but not quite up to Comfort Suites standards that I'm used to. The drains on both the tub and sink were very slow causing them to fill quickly with water. The tv was very small and the windows looked old and stained. Breakfast was ok, the attendant was very friendly and helpful as was the rest of the staff.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your feedback with us. I am very happy that we were able to accommodate your travel needs. We do hope to welcome you back in the future

Also consider these accommodations in or near Prestonsburg
0 km away
17.7 km away
Ramada Paintsville Hotel & Conference Center
31.3 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Pikeville

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!