Lowest prices for your stay
US$101
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$101
Hotels.comUS$101
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2021

It’s a crying shame that I and my wife live, eat, and bust our butts making a living in this town and we try for a romantic night out and this hotel will not rent us a room because we reside in pike county. We put everything into this economy including our blood sweat and tears and get turned away from empty rooms because we live in the area. Such a disgrace. I will be sure to let everyone I know just what kind of trash this is.

Sincerely disappointed

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2020

We stayed at The Landmark Hotel while on a weekend trip to visit Pikeville, Kentucky, while it is an older hotel yhr room we had was great for what we wanted to do. We were on the 4th floor and had balcony view of the Pikeville cut-a-way. The front desk clerk was friendly and wonderful to talk with. She gave us information to lots of local history

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

The receptionist was pleasant. That was the highlight of my stay. The room was okay, but it was on the third floor directly under a Mexican restaurant that was loud as all get out. It was a bit pricey for what you get.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
Reviewed 27 November 2019

My stay was quite satisfactory. The room was quite tidy and the bed very comfortable. And very quiet too. The room and bath are not large but adequately spaced for two queen beds, desk, chest, etc. Ample bathroom supplies. The place fully met my needs and expectations. Be aware that parking is a short distance (maybe 30 yards) from most of the rooms but in reality that is not much different to where a traveller ends up parking at most motels. The front desk staff were excellent both at check-in and check-out.
Signage indicates that the motel is undergoing renovation which should spruce things up for an even better experience.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 9 October 2019

Great stay, nice room in a beautiful town. Would recommend to anyone . Checking in and out was really easy with a friendly staff. Also had a restaurant on the top floor that I really enjoyed. I give it A plus.

Date of stay: September 2019