Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
US$228
US$217
View deal
SAVE US$11
Hotels.com
Travelocity
GardenInn.comUS$228
All reviews parking garage is beautiful hotel university hampton accommodations concert
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2021

We had a wonderful baby shower this past weekend at the hotel! Kim Jackson made sure the room was decorated beautifully and Aaron did a wonderful job with the food and beverage. It was displayed beautifully and we had several compliments on it all. They had told my brother they were trying to make it extra special for us and they did! Aaron even personally made us the perfect sign for our 'Mom-Osa' station! They felt like family by the end of the event and I can't thank them enough!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, comfortable room, and extremely nice and accommodating staff. While the location is very rural with not a ton to do nearby, it is pretty and the hotel is located in their downtown portion. There may be more to do in the area, but I was not there long enough to find out. Great customer service was provided from the beginning. Additionally, the front desk staff were so nice that they did not charge me an extra night when I had to leave suddenly at 5pm due to a family emergency. I was very surprised and grateful for their compassion. While I was there, I did eat at the restaurant and the food was delicious and service was great! I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I was in the area for work again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank B6383SAamandam
adearryhgi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pikeville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Hi there Amanda,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear that our team was able to make your stay as comfortable as possible, and can't wait to share your AWESOME feedback with every department in our hotel! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 31 January 2020

The continental breakfast was a joke designer to sell an 8.99 breakfast. Not the end of the world but I expect more from Hilton as a diamond member. I’ve never seen a continental breakfast so bad! I hope they fix this!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
adearryhgi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pikeville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry to hear you were disappointed with a lack of a free continental breakfast. Hilton Garden Inn hotels offer a full cooked to order hot breakfast at a cost specified by our property instead of a free limited continental breakfast that other brands may offer. If you would like for the cost of our cooked to order breakfast to be included with the room rate during future stays, please know that you can inquire about our Bed and Breakfast package. If there is anything else I can do for you at this time, please contact me at the phone number or email below. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 21 January 2020

We traveled to pikeville to visit family. They were very nice and the hotel was well kept and the people were extremely friendly. The restaurant was Absolutely delicious and are kids really enjoyed the pool.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
adearryhgi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pikeville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2020

Hi there:

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn, and can't wait to share your feedback with the rest of our team! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 5 January 2020

Understaffed, bad breakfast, horrible service, bad attitudes. Don’t ruin your trip by staying there. One server that didn’t know what to do, 2 cooks that were totally upset making bad comments loud so guests could hear. Server took 10 min to come ask what we wanted without a menu so we asked for one and she brought it and disappear for another 10 min. We finally decided to get some fruit and coffee so we could hit the road and there wasn’t any cups, silverware, glasses, waffle batter was out. Cooks were yelling. A total circus.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
adearryhgi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pikeville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Hi there:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. WE are glad we were able to talk to you and make things right. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter..

Hilton Garden Inn Pikeville