Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$126
WyndhamUS$126
Hotels.comUS$126
TravelocityUS$126
PricelineUS$127
getaroom.comUS$134
All reviews ping pong decorated for christmas nice hotel heated pool visit family game room place to stay free breakfast nice stay would definitely stay here again atrium funeral gravy motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2020

My wife and I are from east KY. We come back a couple times a year to visit family. The rate for the room was fair and our room was clean and very comfortable. We have a specific room we like to stay in and the front desk made it happen. We will be back.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Darl Music, Owner at Ramada by Wyndham Paintsville Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us . I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations. We appreciate your positive comments and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2020

we stayed here in July for a funeral and the staff was very friendly , we came back on 9-25 and it was just like it was before friendly staff and very clean! 10 out of 10 would recommend to anyone. We will be returning again soon!

Date of stay: September 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback. Give us a call when you are in our area again. We would be pleased to assist you with your lodging needs.

Reviewed 7 September 2020

small sofa made loud noise when sat on, like a "whoopy cushion". desk chair locked in reclining position & could not alter. was not told in advance of no free breakfast, but did give a 15% discount, which i didn't like.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 21 August 2020

Had an extended stay and the staff was excellent. Everyone made my family feel very welcome and were eager to accommodate. This is the best hotel in the Paintsville, KY area. I would highly recommend it.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Darl Music, Owner at Ramada by Wyndham Paintsville Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2020

Dear Joseph Stambaugh,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your stay and recommending us to other travelers. Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff. It was a delight getting to know your family during your time with us. I am very happy to see you enjoyed your stay and felt welcome.
We hope to see you all again!

Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

We stopped over in Paintsville Ky looking for a farm to buy. The realtor I’m working with recommend this hotel. I’m glad he did. It has so much to do, pool, restaurant, billiards, ping pong, air hockey. More hotels should be like this. Our room was nice and clean, I thought the bed was to firm, but that’s just my opinion, didn’t stop my sidekick from sleeping 9 hours.
2 drawbacks though, the internet is terrible, the worst I’d ever had at a nice hotel. The restaurant was big and nice, but my son and I stopped in for dinner, he ordered steak which he said was great, I ordered sirloin tips, when they came I tried to eat them, tasted like the lid fell off the salt shaker, there was no way I could eat them. The server asked if I wanted something else, but it was 10 minutes before closing. So she took them off my bill, but she did charge me $4 for the tiny salad that came with it as a side, and $3 for a couple spoonfuls of mashed potatoes with no gravy or butter. I just felt being this was all I was getting for dinner because how horrible my steak was, plus being a guest, I shouldn’t have been charged for anything.not much of a dinner after being on the road 12 hours.i will stay here again. But won’t eat here again.

Date of stay: March 2020