Travelocity
Hotels.com
Wyndham
Orbitz.com
All reviews per night waffle maker nice breakfast motel coal
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2021

Great place enjoyed the whole stay bed could have been betyer kinda hard,but with that being said we really had a great time!Nice staff pretty quite stay parking by our door was a nice feeling being somewhere strange you really felt secure and the lighting on arkarra was great

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 9 November 2020

The room was very nice and clean, staff very friendly and helpful. Sad that there was no breakfast, but we understood why. Staff were face masks and answered all off my questions. I will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 8 March 2020

Breakfast was lacking variety. My company rented about 20 or more rooms for an extended stay. I don't think they were prepared for that volume. My room was very clean and the people were nice. If I was traveling through this area again I would stay here.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 10 January 2020

This hotel is the best value all around. It is clean, comfortable, staff are friendly, ease of check in/check out, free high speed reliable wifi, great breakfast, at a very affordable price! I honestly don't know why anyone would want to stay anywhere else in Paintsville. I think pricing of other hotels are about $20 higher per night and am not sure a person would receive any better accommodations.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 27 December 2019

Paintsville ky is a very quite little town with a lot to see in eastern ky, I go there for business, but I have been told coal miners daughter grew up close to there so if you're visiting eastern ky this would be a great place to start

Date of stay: December 2019