“Yummmmy!”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #48 of 191 Restaurants in Owensboro
Reviewed 16 December 2015

I love Firehouse Subs. There is a nice selection of subs and sandwiches - although I can't say anything about the others because my go to sandwich is the Smokehouse Beef & Cheddar. And it so worth the wait! The restaurant is nicely sized compared to another I visited out of town. It wasn't too busy but there was a short wait to prepare my food. The only negatives - It's a little expensive so I only get it as a treat occasionally. I agree on the drink machine. I don't like the new, fancy soft drink machines. They just don't taste as good but their sweet tea is perfect. Oh, and I smell smoky now from sitting and waiting on my food. :-)

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Great subs. My little boy really like this place. They give them a fire hat with their kids meal. They have a large selection of sandwich's to choose from.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 10 August 2015

This was our first visit and we were impressed. There was a lot of customers and the service seemed quick. My only complaint was the dumb drinks machine that offers 120 different sodas. It takes to long to figure out how to get a drink and doesn't taste as good as a regular drinks machine.

Date of visit: August 2015