“Great for drinks and ice cream!”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #113 of 184 Restaurants in Owensboro
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed 8 February 2016

The burgers are so so and often seem cold. But the ice cream and drinks are the best! Great during happy hour!

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

I've been going to Sonics since I was a kid with my family, such great memories of 1/2 price burgers and suicide slushes. This location has ruined Sonic for me. I've been there on 3 occasions. On 2 of those, I pushed the button and waited and waited and waited while overhearing 1 worker taking soooo many orders... and after waiting over 2 minutes without being acknowledged, I have driven away without ever ordering. On a 3rd occasion, over a year ago, I did manage to get food, but again it took much longer than it should have. Get another person taking orders or something. I'm done with Sonic.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Sonic is a chain fast food place with an enormous menu. Of note are the beverage choices, which are so plentiful, are almost like a bar full of options. From malts, to milksop hakes, to slushies, mad carbonated concoctions,there's something for everyone. My teens love the mozzarella sticks, the Fritos chili pies, and the onion rings. Greasy goodness.