See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I’m afraid that aside from the friendliness of the staff there wasn’t much else that met minimum comfort levels. The bed itself was clean so that was good. Among the things that needed attention: there are no screens in the windows, the sink drain plug had to be manually lifted, the room fridge was a mess with ice so thick I had to bring in a small heater and tools to get it usable. When I got Most of the ice removed I discovered there were chocolate ice cream bars which made an even bigger mess as things thawed. Then there was the issue of smoke. There are signs everywhere that the facility is smoke free. Well the owners evendently don’t consider the use of incense to be a smoke product. I wish my eyes agreed. Both late at night and in the morning the smells on the upper floor made the facility smell like a restaurant in New Delhi. Also, If you choose to stay at this facility Bring your own toiletries as the supplies in the room are two soap bars, hand cream and body wash all the size to clean anything the size of an American Girl doll. I am not a coffee drinker, ( thank goodness) as the carafe looked like it had been cleaned with a floor mop. I didn’t make use of the breakfast display as it appeared to be a few individually wrapped sweet rolls that are at any gas statio. There were fresh bananas. Yea! The two gentlemen who seemed to be the entire housekeeping staff were friendly and in fairness to the manager he did offer to put me in a different room for my second night. It seems like the owner is trying to make the best of whatever he can but this facility has a long way to go before I would go back. I took lots of photos to back up all of my comments as well as provide humor to a short story on family reunions.

Room tip: I do have photos but that would be mean. I would not go back.
Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We were very pleased with our stay The rooms were quiet clean affordable and comfortable the owner was very accommodating would highly recommend a stay in this facility The hot tub room was very nice hot water to soak away the travel stress

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank Roann A
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff , really makes you welcome. Definitely stay there again. Rooms were nice , prices were good. Centrally located so you're close to everything. Had a fantastic weekend there. Thanks for the hospitality!!

Keith Graves, Erie , PA

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank Keith G
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I had called to reserve a room 1 hour prior to arrival . This was one of the few hotels that did not raise their prices for the weekend. Upon arrival . No reservation could be found but he did find my information???? Should have been a red flag. He did give us a room. The room was clean enough had been recently updated but the springs were coming thru the mattresse. No phone in room. There are cameras every where in Hall ways but no key card entrance at the front door ? but he leaves the front door unlocked all night . Big safety issue for me . I hear a disturbance at 2 am . Apparently someone just came in and was angry there wasn't a room for him and knocked a hole in the wall. Of course I was awake the rest of the night . We went to the desk at 1015 am, checkout was at 11 am. No one there waited 15 min or so . The couple that was there before us waited 45 . Why would you not be at the desk when your checkout tine is 11am. Very poor customer service. Was definitely not an 84.00 a night room. More like a $50.00. Will not return.

Date of stay: April 2017
2  Thank Sheila G
Reviewed 27 October 2016

If you are just looking for a cheap place to lay your head for the night, don't be fooled by the prices! This hotel is disgusting. We got a room with a hot tub and as soon as I turned it on, spiders came gushing out of the jets. Stains everywhere! There were several junkies and drug deals going on all around us. I will never stay here again! So gross!!!!

Date of stay: July 2016