All reviewsout of the wayfront deskroom was clean and comfortablewould stay againcookieslarge roomnewer hotelbreakfast arearestaurants in the areagreat roomsmall fridge and microwavebusiness tripmy sisterthe staff was extremely friendlyhot itemslexingtonbeds
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This comfort inn is a perfect example of why we as consumers should never pay more than $100 for a hotel room. They had lemonade and cookies upon our arrival. A free and abundant breakfast the next morning. For example bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy, waffles, fruit, yogurt, bakery items, and many other things too numerous to mention. The helpful front desk person printed out directions to Asbury College, and was just over all helpful. This comfort inn makes me want to seek out their brand more often!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

While the website clearly states that this is a 100% No Smoking hotel, we experienced a quite different scenario. Our first night was fine (nothing to write home about, but adequate for our purposes). But upon return to the hotel during our 2nd day, our room smelled of tobacco smoke, which seemed to be coming primarily from the bathroom vent. We called the front desk to complain and were told that someone would come up to check on it. We started packing--because we were NOT staying in that room--and my husband went down to talk to someone in person. Within a few minutes, we were moved across the hall to an acceptable room that smelled relatively normal. We then left for a hours, returning just before bed.

The room seemed OK until the middle of the night, when I got up to use the restroom and the same tobacco smoke smell was filling the second room! This was our last night, so we just toughed it out as we were leaving in the morning. On my way out, I again stopped by the front desk to tell them about it. The employee was somewhat apologetic--but really just basically said, "OK, thanks for letting us know." I even mentioned that perhaps someone was smoking near an AC unit or vent, as it seemed to be coming in through bathroom vents in both rooms.

We were packed up and left just moments after this conversation at the front desk. As we pulled out of the parking lot, we could see at least 3 employees standing around what seemed to be an AC unit--all smoking!!! I had literally just told them that this might be the cause, not ten minutes prior. They obviously don't take customer service or their guests' concerns into consideration.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Valerie G
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stayed here during my nieces graduation from Asbury University. Great clean rooms, awesome free breakfast, friendly staff and comfortable beds. We would definitely stay here again. Lots of wineries and things to see and do.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Steven V, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lexington South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thanks for taking time to leave such a wonderful review! We appreciate you mentioning our clean rooms, awesome breakfast, and friendly staff. The local wineries sure are a nice treat to visit as well. I hope you had a chance to check out the First Vineyard down the road from us! Thanks again and we hope to see you back next time your travels bring us to our area.

Steven Vinson

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Paid way, WAY, W A Y, too much for four rooms to accommodate my family during a recent trip for a college graduation. Service was fine. Room was fine. There is NO pool - indoor or otherwise. Breakfast was adequate, but had to be eaten in our room since the breakfast ROOM was quite small. Located between guest rooms on the first floor, it was smaller than the lobby and probably only the size of two guest rooms.

BOTTOM LINE: I was the victim of supply and demand price gouging. There were no amenities at all to justify the price I was charged.

Unfortunately, I will not be staying here again. Even on a weekend when the price is NOT doubled, I will choose to stay in Lexington at cheaper a rate. It may be a slightly longer drive to campus, but it will be cheaper and closer to other conveniences.
Lesson learned.

Room Tip: Stay in upper floors.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Steven V, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lexington South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent experience at our Comfort Inn in Nicholasville. We are always working on improving our hotel, and providing guest with the best experience and service while staying with us. I would like to personally apologize for failing to exceed your expectations during your recent visit to Nicholasville.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

This hotel is off by itself, very quiet area. It is very clean and quiet. The beds were the best hotel beds I ever slept in. The rooms were extremely clean and had two complimentary bottles of water. The staff was extremely friendly and professional. The breakfast was very good and had several hot items to pick from. I highly recommend this hotel!!!

Room Tip: Third floor is the top floor so very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Steven V, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lexington South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We take pride in serving our guests and making sure to have the best accommodations possible. We're very happy to see your kind comments regarding your experience with us.

Kind regards,