“Awesome pizza and menu selection”

Newport Pizza Company
Ranked #25 of 110 Restaurants in Newport
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Good a great review from a local paper...we're hooked,,,ate there twice this month. The pizza id great and the toppings list has everything. Must get the spaghetti with the 1/2 pound seasoned meatball. The two dinner salads are excellent. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My family loves Newport pizza- kids and adults. The sauce is a bit spicy, but not too much for young palates. The style is like a slice in NYC with the crust baked to perfection. The service is always excellent, eating in or with delivery. It's our favorite pizza spot and the beer selection is great, too.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Many in the neighborhood LOVE their pizza. I find it a bit mediocre for their higher prices than the franchise pizza places. They have 8" subs (I think) which are good, salads and serve alcohol....Many locals like it for the leisurely dining experience.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

First time customer. Stopped by before a concert at Southgate House. Server was friendly. Loved my smoked turkey hoagie. It was large and did not need to order a side item.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

So we went here for lunch on afternoon. We ordered the Marg. Pizza which was mostly cheese and garlic but not much taste or flavor. I usually never use hot peppers on my pizza but today I did because it lacked flavor. Likely will not return.