“Really nice pizza buffet for lunch”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #10 of 16 Restaurants in Marion
Reviewed 2 May 2015

We went to visit this place to use their pizza buffet at lunch. I believe it only cost us around 5 or 6$ a person, not including drinks, taxes and tips which isn't much at all if you ask me. There was a pretty good selection of pizzas and we could use the nice salad buffet as well. Refills on drinks were provided regularly. What positively surprised me here was that the pizzas had quite some nice topings on them. I've tried Pizza Hut buffets before and they usually don't have much on the pizzas.

The place itself is quite dark as it has no windows, just two glass doors. Could use some modernization and maintenance, but the main thing being the food, it was certainly worth the money.