“Beer and tacos”
Review of World of Beer

World of Beer
Ranked #353 of 1,993 Restaurants in Louisville
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The food here is a step above typical "pub grub", and the beverage choices are plentiful. I have never been disappointed with my choices, and at times pleasantly surprised (I'm not a typical gose fan, but they had one I actually purchased).

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We were traveling through and trying to find a place to eat that was still open after 9pm and came upon the “World of Beer”. Not only did they have lots of beer to choose from, they also had really good mixed drinks as well. The food is pub styled food and you really get your money’s worth. I had the bangers and mash, my husband had the pork schnitzel, and my father-in-law had the Beerunch burger with Mac and cheese and we all thought our meals were sooooo good! I also ordered the Apple Cobbler Dessert Flatbread to go because we were in a hurry and I almost ate all of it to myself! I would definitely recommend and would go back in a heartbeat! The staff was also friendly and had great suggestions!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Great selection of beer with helpful bartenders. Great beer list and the staff was very helpful in answering questions and offering samples. The food was surprisingly good. Looks like taps rotate often with good mix of local, craft and import. Highly recommend for anyone that likes a variety of beer. Will stop again when in town.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

The food was better than expected, we shared the pretzel, loaded tater tots and hummus, it was all delish! The beer selection was vast and I loved the small 5 oz option!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

If you like beer, this is the place! Large selection of tap and bottled beers - domestics, craft, and imports. Lots of TVs to catch a game, nice atmosphere, fast/friendly service. We ordered several appetizers which were all quite tasty. Love to go back the next time we return to Louisville.