Cottonwood Suites Louisville Fair & Expo Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Louisville)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat front desk staffneeds updatingboiled eggsentire weekendearly checkroom was spacious and cleanwi ficontinental breakfastyogurtchurchill downsderbyrenovationuniversityfurnishingsdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We came to Louisville for a show at the expo center. This hotel was easy to get to and offered a nice continental breakfast and fresh coffee in the lobby. We used a popular ride share service and it was easy to get back and forth to the expo center. The hotel was clean and very comfortable. It’s obviously going through some renovation but that didn’t inconvenience us at all. The staff was super friendly and tried hard to accommodate us. The area didn’t seem great, but we didn’t plan to walk outside so it was fine with us. Would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Megan H, Manager at Cottonwood Suites Louisville Fair & Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are happy you enjoyed your stay, and hope you will come back and see us next time your in the Louisville area.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We Had booked days inn (arthur street ) only to discover it was a DUMP! We got our $ back and finally found a room here. Great front desk staff! Clean room and great bed! Under renovation but a comfortable stay regardless.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we are so glad we were able to help in your time of need. Please come back and see us should you ever find yourself in the Louisville area again.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I booked this hotel through Travelocity and was impressed with what I saw. The room was nice and clean and the continental breakfast was pretty good as well. The hotel staff was kind and respectful and patient. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the area. Thanks.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Megan H, Manager at Cottonwood Suites Louisville Fair & Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Jamelon,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope you will come back and stay with us should you ever find yourself in the Louisville area again.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 5 October 2017

THIS HOTEL IS PATHETIC that's the best way to describe it. Everyone is unprofessional from the front desk staff to the manager. I did a block for an event and it has been nothing but issues. I have sat of the phone personally with numerous people trying to book in the block. I have heard with my own ears "we don't have a block in that name" or "we cant find it" then the manager had the nerve to call me telling me we didn't have a enough when I know for a fact it wasn't true. I told people to start calling today to confirm reservations just because of all the trouble we have and HERE WE GO again. Event is this weekend and I have at 10:00 in the morning heard them tell 3 different people they cant find there reservation. I don't know who does there hiring or what the issue is but these people need some help, some organization, a clue to what is going on. Especially when people are spending their money. This post isn't to bash because I am a business owner but this place is horrible. An professionalism goes a LONG way!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Myika L, Front Office Manager at Cottonwood Suites Louisville Fair & Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for your survey. We are very sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us, we will work with the staff to fix the issues you experienced. Kind regards, Myika. L

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

THEY were able to find me a room after the previous hotel chain overbooked and turned me away .THANKS to Cottonwood for the wonderful sleeping arrangements. After a long flight and rough evening, it was good to end on a high note. Clean room, comfortable bed an anb Awesome staff. You guys rock.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 3 October 2017

Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased that you found everything to your expectations. It is through your input that we can continue to offer an improved level of service. We look forward to having you here with us the next time you are in the louisville area. Kind regards, Myika. L.