2,010 results
All reviews seelbach bar historic hotel al capone great gatsby executive floor scott fitzgerald grand staircase rooms are small fourth street live great history beautiful lobby the concierge level an older hotel hotel bar corner room valet parking bars and restaurants
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

As author of daily blog and one touring America and Canada for the last two years the greatest historic grand hotels this one is certainly worthy of an A+.

It is gorgeous with amazing interior architecture.

Its Rathskeller is one of the world's most unique and intriguing room,

The decor is breathtaking. A glance anywhere evokes a loud "Wow!"

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard C
Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Seelbach Hilton Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

Richard S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your terrific feedback with us! As a historic property built in 1905, we strive to maintain the elegance and beauty that the Seelbach is known for and I am delighted that you had such a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest in the near future; if I can be of any assistance while planning your next trip to Louisville, please don't hesitate to reach me directly at Kristina.Roberson@interstatehotels.com or by calling 502-585-3200.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

Beautiful hotel with an excellent staff which made the conference a great event. The restoration has been well done and all services function well. The baths are a bit small due to the original construction. The extensive use of wood created a special atmosphere.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

James B,

Thank you so much for your feedback! It is our goal to deliver exceptional service and offer clean, comfortable accommodations and I am delighted that we exceeded those expectations during your recent stay. We certainly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back as our guest in the near future.

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed here 15 years ago and it was amazing. Now, the furniture is cheap and uncomfortable. We checked into one room but there was so much mold in the shower we changed rooms. The next room didn't have coffee condiments. We had no hot water to take showers

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Ted B

Ted B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for the experience you had at our property; I can assure you that your experience is not up to our standards and does not reflect the outstanding service we are known for at the Seelbach Hilton. We pride ourselves on providing clean, comfortable rooms and friendly service and your comments are being reviewed by our Executive Committee on how we can improve. I can only hope that you will provide us another opportunity so that we can provide you with the service you deserve and expect from a Hilton property.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Based on my stay at the hotel three weeks in a row, I would rate this hotel 5 star. The staff was very professional and courteous. I would stay at this hotel again when in town. Considering, this hotel is 110 years old, I felt very comfortable and pampered.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Afaq A,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We pride ourselves on providing clean, comfortable rooms and excellent service for all of our guests - from check in to check out - and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property! We can't wait to welcome you back as our guest in the near future.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

The best thing about the Sellback....the people! Security Manager, Patrick, is AMAZING! He found me in the Rathskeller room and began to tell me of the rich history of the room and the hotel. His pride in the building and it's history was both a surprise and a delight! He took me through the room and then told me of the stories of the entire hotel and brought me to the Grand Ballroom to complete the mini impromptu tour. I can't say enough about Patrick. It made my entire evening.

I had a small issue with my asthma (due to the age of the building) and Katie Hall went out of her way to find a solution (assigning me a room with an air purifier) even though the hotel (and the entire city of hotels was sold out). Mekaela and Brandon were very kind and helpful as well.

What started as a tough evening turned into a pleasurable and satisfying experience at the Sellback.

Thank you! (Especially Patrick - a true ambassador and historian at the Sellback)

Gabriella20plus,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us! We strive to maintain the elegance that our historic property is known for and I am delighted that you had such a terrific experience. Your comments regarding our employees have been passed along to their direct supervisors as well as our Executive Committee so that they can be recognized for their excellence. Again, thank you for your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Seelbach Hilton in the near future!