All reviews fairfield inn next door toilet area within walking distance parking garage convention center the breakfast area pull out sofa free breakfast is louisville downtown front desk staff per day sitting area yum center fresh fruit ice machine would stay here again room was spacious
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Customer service is tested when everything goes right. Customer service isn’t really tested until something goes wrong. Katie and team at the SpringHill Marriott have customer service mastered. I had complications with my room and the staff not only resolved it, but made me feel like a priority. They genuinely cared for my comfort and acted with expedience to insure my stay was enjoyable.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Katie N, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Happy Wednesday!!

From all of us at the SpringHill Suites, Thank you! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are sincerely grateful for the patience and understanding you showed us throughout your stay. It is never fun when our systems fail us, or, when we as a staff drop the ball. But it is our responsibility to ensure that the guest is always a priority, and that despite complication, they are still able to enjoy their stay with us and in Louisville. We sincerely apologize for the complications you faced during your time with us, and are glad that you were still able to enjoy your stay. With genuine care being our number one priority, it means a lot to see that we were able to make this situation right for you.

We CANNOT wait until next year, when we can welcome you back, and truly provide the most flawless guest experience. Until then, we wish you safe travels and very best regards!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I had a wonderful stay. It certainly exceeded my expectations from start to finish. Adna Hasanbegovic reached out to me in advance, and helped me plan a surprise for my girlfriend whose birthday we were celebrating. We discussed champagne, but, when we showed up, she had thrown in chocolates and matching Louisville coffee mugs. It made her feel very special.

Thank you, Adna, and the rest of the staff for an exceptional stay!

Room Tip: The suites are a great size, layout and value.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon Dale!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us, and potential future guests! We at the SpringHill suites absolutely love celebrating with our guests. We appreciate that you have chosen us for such a special occasion, so how could not go above and beyond for you?! Whether it is a birthday, anniversary, bachelor party, we want to help party plan :) We are so proud that Adna made such a great impact, and that her gestures were well received! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to see you again soon!

Safe travels, and thank you again!!

Reviewed 7 October 2018

The stay this week was terrific from arrival to departure. The room was very clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the courtesy van wan was a real plus and very accommodating. This is our third stay at this property and As a Marriott rewards member I am always pleased.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello There!!

From all of us here at the SpringHill Suites, THANK YOU!!! It was our pleasure to welcome you back to Louisville for your recent travels! We are so glad to be your chosen location in Louisville, and that we could meet your needs! With many of our staff members being new to the team, it is reviews like yours that truly have a remarkable impact. Thank you for providing us with an opportunity to celebrate our staff.

We can't wait to see you again soon, and hope for safe and swift travels!

Very best regards!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

After doing the Marriott App Check in in advance, I arrived the hotel with the expectation of being "checked In" ... Not so... Without lifting her eyes of the PC screen I was told that my room was not available... It was past 3 PM. closer to 5 I was able to have access to my room but no keys....so a very nice lady from Iraq was able to come up to the room and open the door for me (only nice person there) ... Great Value but not worth it. As Platinum member and a global traveler I would have to say the person that checked me in at the front desk does not need to be in the hospitality industry, probably the worst experience of a Marriott property ever.

Room Tip: Pass on it
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Katie N, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Good Afternoon Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We want to offer our sincerest apologies for your check in not meeting your, or out standards. We completely understand your frustration, and hope you were able to enjoy the rest of your time with us. We appreciate all of the feedback we receive from our guest, whether it is positive, or constructive. It seems there were missed opportunities that we will certainly address with the entirety of our staff. We are genuinely sorry for poorly representing the Marriott brand, and appreciate your loyalty. We can only hope to have the opportunity in the future to make this up to you, and to proudly rebuild your confidence in the Marriott brand.

Until then, we wish you safe travels and best regards!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

The SpringHill Suites in Downtown Louisville was lovely. The staff was great. The room was clean and the decor was lovely. It was within walking distance of many locations: 4th Street Live, Trolly Tour, Slugger Museum and many more.

Stayed: June 2018

Good Afternoon and Happy Weekend!!

We wanted to thank you for providing such great, and positive, feedback with us! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. It does seem that we could have done better in some areas based on your score. In our effort to provide a truly flawless guest experience, every time, we would love to hear more about your time here. What can improve for your next stay with us?

Until next time, we wish for safe and swift travels to your next destination! Very best regards!