All reviews yum center corner restaurant great location whiskey row bliss toiletries front desk white castle blackout shades doc crows complimentary coffee within walking distance convenient parking bourbon distilleries self parking louisville downtown directly across the street bars and restaurants
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Great hotel, very clean with extremely friendly staff. We at at the hotel restaurant and food was very good and prices very reasonable. Location is on historic Whiskey Row, close proximity to downtown. The rooms were very modern and clean, if bit on small side. Overall the hotel was an excellent experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 May 2018

1st we booked a block of rooms for wedding out of town guest. We were scatted all over the hotel. 2nd Additional $10.00 daily fee for garage parking we were not informed of until check in. 3rd the bathroom door, which was on a track, was extremely difficult to open or close. 4th only 5 people in the pool at a time or you could be fined $100.00, which would be added to your bill. 5th our final bill at checkout was less than the amount that was put on our credit card. And there is much more

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank janiefinkbeiner
Brandt T, General Manager at Aloft Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Unfortunately, I believe there may have been a mistake. We do not have a pool at our property, so it is possible you may be confusing us with a different hotel.

Thanks,

Matt B
Assistant General Manager
Aloft Louisville Downtown

Reviewed 12 May 2018

I was told that my room was not available. I had paid extra for a city view corner room. Front desk woman was then offering me free breakfast but then realized that was included in my hotel stay, so she offered me free parking. I asked her if it was at the parking lot across the street and she verified that it was and gave me no other information. I never received free parking. The free breakfast was absolutely inedible. It was good thrown in a paper cup. Cold oatmeal. Disgusting. The French toast was SWIMMING in an ocean of frosting. They have these beautiful photos of breakfasts up on the wall and then they hand you a disgusting cup of food. Sickening! I will NEVER be back. Horrible customer service. I explained that my parking was charged and was told that there was nothing they could do! No credit for my overcharged room! Nothing!!!

Room Tip: Hire staff that knows about customer service and get a new menu
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 May 2018

This is your standard aloft, great for business travel. Clean, decent location, amazing service. It is truly your cookie cutter aloft though.

The bar did have a bunch of bourbons to try, so that was a fun experience

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed two nights and found the room clean, beds comfy, and staff friendly and helpful. My only complaint was the very loud small refrigerator which I disconnected and did not use because it was so loud. If not for frig, would have given a higher rating.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business