All reviews one night large rooms and comfortable beds hotel common areas extra space expo center turkey sausage louisville airport early flight shuttle service is area attractions amusement park would stay here again breakfast was excellent great place to stay nice room close to downtown first floor
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

All of the staff we encountered were very nice and helpful. The rooms were large and clean. Breakfast was good, but my son missed having a waffle maker available. My one big complaint was that the curtain in the room allowed a large amount of light into the room. There was a bright light shining into the room from outside and the curtain had a gap next to the wall that couldn’t be closed. It was very bright all night and after the sun came up. And just FYI- the beds are double, not queen. Giving four stars because the staff was great.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mark K, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Gandycat,

I just want to say thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. We appreciate you staying with us and are glad the staff took care of you while you stayed with us.

Sincerely

Reviewed 2 July 2018

This hotel is very close to the Expo Center, Airport, Papa John's stadium and Kentucky Kingdom. If you are in Louisville for any of those, this is the hotel for you!

Free shuttle within 3 miles is a LIFE SAVER!

The staff are very well versed in how the city of Louisville coordinates large events (think traffic, limited entrances to venues, etc). Let them guide you!

The hotel is very nice, very clean, loved my room - zero complaints.

Free breakfast and wifi is a nice add on.

Two final things to say - 1. Going forward, as soon as I buy a ticket for an event at the stadium I am booking this hotel (it will sell out for big events). 2. The staff is the BEST and very HONEST. They called me after I checked out to let me know I left something in my room.

I am a Marriott girl for a reason, they never let me down!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Chad M, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Toni,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

As a VALUED CUSTOMER, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Ms. Liberty was very nice and she keep breakfast items fresh and hot. Thank you Ms. Liberty for being a wonderful representive of Springhill Suite and the kind of people which make a vaction great. And thank you Springhill for having Ms. Liberty on your staff.

Room Tip: quite roomly and clean
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Chad M, Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Rita,

As a VALUED CUSTOMER/Marriott Rewards Gold MEMBER, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Pros: Minutes from the airport and major attractions like Kentucky Kingdom and Churchill Downs, spacious and well-appointed guest rooms
Cons: Just a bit pricey

It would be difficult to beat the convenience of this hotel, being mere minutes from the airport and area attractions like the University of Louisville's stadium, Churchill Downs, and Kentucky Kingdom (and there might even be a way to walk to the amusement park to avoid paying the $8.00 parking fee, although I didn't make the attempt). For being sandwiched between so many things (as well as the highway), it was very quiet.

The guest room was a little larger than a standard hotel room with a separate "living room" with sofa, table, and wall with a counter, mini fridge, and microwave. The king bed was comfortable, and the television boasted a vast array of channels. The lobby features a small market with snacks and drinks, which was nice considering there isn't a convenience store within a short walking distance of the hotel.

The cost of the room seems a little high, although certainly not outrageous. There are many hotel options in the area but I felt confident sticking with the Marriott brand that never lets me down.

Room Tip: My room was quiet, perhaps because I had one on the side of the building opposite the highway. Maybe request one of those?
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Chad M, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear TeamPidge,

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel was very nice. A bit hard to actually find and get too when it's dark and it's the first time. Lots of construction. Can't say enough good things about the room. It was very large and comfy as it was just me. Love they have the smart tv so I can watch my Hulu and Netflix! I'm basically choosing hotels based on this. Comfy king bed. Toilet and sink in different rooms was nice. Full size couch. Desk. Fridge. The only thing that could of been better was the lighting where the sink was. I like A lot of light when I'm doing my makeup. Oh and there was a nice full size mirror on the wall too.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Mark K, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Carla,

We just want to thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We strive for great customer service and hope to see you again in the future.

Springhill Suites Louisville Airport