All reviewsone nightlarge rooms and comfortable bedshotel common areasextra spaceexpo centerlouisville airportturkey sausageearly flightshuttle service isarea attractionsamusement parkbreakfast was excellentgreat place to staynice roomfirst floorclose to downtownwould stay here again
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I travel to Louisville for business several times a year. I used to stay at a competitor hotel next door, but that chain is in need of a big makeover. I switched my loyalty to the Marriot chain and have not been disappointed yet. This hotel in very clean and modern. The staff is very friendly and helpful and even offered to shuttle me to a nearby restaurant if I would like. I chose to stay in so they recommended several places that delivered right to the hotel. I will be staying here the next time I'm back in town. It is also right by the convention center.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Chad M, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Y3773mmpaulr,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

As a VALUED CUSTOMER, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Chad McCubbin
Assistant General Manager
Springhill Suites
Chad.Mccubbin@marriott.com
502-361-9009
Y3773mmpaulr

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for my daughters volleyball tournament. I have never stayed in a hotel where the owner was constantly around the property. He shuttled us himself personally in his own car during the busy morning hours to get is where we needed to be. He and his staff were extremely friendly and helpful! They put on extra staff and extend hours of breakfast just to keep up with the extra guests. Highly satisfied!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Mark K, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear DawnyT:

Thanks for staying at the SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport and for the terrific review. We are glad you found the service to be excellent as well as the breakfast. We are also you had a good experience with the ownership. We love them too! Please come back again!

Mark Kuiper

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Hassan Was Wonderfully Wecloming

Arrived late around eleven on a Tuesday night. The king room that had been
reserved for weeks had been sold, despite earlier in the day the Springhill
representative I contacted to inform that I was going to arrive but it
would be late on the phone reassuring me that the reservation would be held
regardless of the late arrival. Hassan, with a room illuminating smile
reported the "small hiccup" ...a problem. He awaited the onslaught of a
fatigued guest learning his confirmed room was sold despite the earlier
phone call which guaranteed the reservation . Nope, too tired to fight.
This writer requested any other room with a reduced tariff. In short order,
a room was assigned. Next departed the dark and tattered feeling lobby to
find the 5th floor room which had one overhead light burnt out, otherwise a
somewhat dated but clean and orderly room with complimentary ear plugs on
the night table.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Mark K, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

We appreciate you being our guest and for the candid review. I would like to apologize regarding not getting the assigned room type that you requested. I am sorry that this resulted in an overall poor image of the property. I am glad you found the room to be clean and orderly and you ended up getting a good night sleep. Please come back again.

Mark Kuiper

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This is a wonderful place to stay. I highly recommend anyone that wants to feel at home away from home, to stay here. When we came to this hotel, we never imagined that we would feel so welcomed here. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They didn't just do their job but instead they went above and beyond to make us feel at home. They were intentionally attentive of our needs. The room was always clean and the breakfast was great but what most impacted us was that the people really do care about you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Chad M, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Frodr81,

As a VALUED CUSTOMER, we appreciate your feedback regarding Hassan.

Chad McCubbin
Assistant General Manager
Springhill Suites
Chad.Mccubbin@marriott.com

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

It’s hard to sleep at this place due to its location. My room faced the freeway and the airport. At three in the morning the cargo planes start departing and if the roar from them taking off doesn’t keep you up the noise from the freeway will. If you stay here be sure to ask for a room on the side away from the airport

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Mark K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Ken,

We just want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team so we can improve our service.