“A froyo shop with interesting alternatives”

32 Degrees Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #24 of 49 Dessert in Louisville
Reviewed 25 June 2018

32˚ A Yogurt Bar® is a regional chain of frozen yogurt shops based in Birmingham, AL. At the time of this writing it has 14 locations in eight southern U.S. states. This particular unit can be found at the upscale Paddock Shops center in eastern Louisville, KY. It is a self-serve shop with multiple frozen yogurt (“froyo”) flavors and toppings; you build your own frozen treat and are then charged based on its weight.

What sets 32˚ A Yogurt Bar® apart is the fact they offer more than froyo; you can dispense gelato and frozen custard as well. If you’re looking for a non-dairy option, they also have sorbet and Italian Ice. I was disappointed because the frozen custard machine needed to be refilled, but the gelato and froyo were quite good.

On the day I visited the outdoor temperature was over 90˚F so there were a lot of customers like me wanting a cool treat. As a result, they seemed a bit understaffed but the employees maintained a pleasant demeanor. I enjoyed my visit to 32˚ A Yogurt Bar® and will no doubt return should my travels bring me back to the region.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I am a big fan of frozen yogurt. All of the flavors were yummy! Good toppings, too. A couple of the "swirl" nozzles were not working right, but not a big deal.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We had my grandsons 6th birthday party here 2 weeks ago. I can't enough about the girls working there. They were helpful an so nice to are party of 5 kids and 7 adults. Thanks so much!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

It was not great. It was very expensive and not really well stocked. The toppings were messy and not appetizing. The 'hot fudge' was cold and not really what you would expect. The person working there was nice enough but I guess not capable of the upkeep

Reviewed 6 July 2017

This is a clean shop and always has a wonderful selection of flavors and toppings for the yogurt. It is a bit pricey, but the quality is worth it.