All reviews full kitchen jimmy johns bedroom suite moment we walked in the door bad neighborhood ball game louisville downtown an extended stay walking distance parking garage per night comfortable hotel free breakfast early check kfc yum center the rooms were nice stayed here for one night
Reviewed 13 October 2018

The rooms are nice (average Residence Inn), the staff were friendly. The hotel is situated by itself, half mile from downtown activities, requiring a back and forth walk to attend meetings or eat at good restaurants. The area around the hotel appears shady and not safe with homeless people on the side walks. The property appears old and run down. If I have to do it again, I would find a different hotel in downtown proper, even if it is at slightly higher in room rates.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
JennaT549, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

texas6006,
Our hotel is located in the heart of the NULU district. We are just a few short blocks from several local restaurants and galleries. I am sorry that you did not find it desirable. We do hope that you will give us another chance if you ever find yourself in Louisville. Thank you for the review!

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Nice hotel all the basic comforts. Good location easy walk Louisville Slugger Field, KFC Yum Center and Convention center. Staff very helpful especially Pamela at checking. Good breakfast also . Parking onsite,

Room Tip: 4th street live area good place to eat and cocktail.
Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

hoppintommy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Recently spent three nights at this hotel which is within the edges of downtown Louisville. The hotel is clean, the room was fresh but the neighborhood can get a bit sketchy later at night like many downtown areas. Decent food within an easy walk. Numerous restaurants, providing a variety of choices, are a little further away. Decent attached parking garage but a fee to park. The usual Residence Inn breakfast. Overall, a good choice.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
JennaT549, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

RobPHX,
Thank you for the review. I am glad that you enjoyed the room and local area. We hope to see you again soon if your travels ever bring you back to the Louisville area.

Best,

Jenna

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I originally booked the room to come down for the Louder than Life Festival. When the festival was cancelled for weather conditions I was disappointed to hear I couldn't cancel the reservation. We decided to come down and make the best of it. Pam and Christina were amazing right from the start. Check in was an experience, but a good one. Its rare to check in late at night and have such friendly faces that joke and laugh right along with you. We stayed four nights, it was walking distance to so many things, and a close drive to all Bourbon trail stops. This was my first trip to Louisville and I am already planning a return visit and will stay here.

Room Tip: Our room was on 4th floor didn't have any trouble.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Michelle D,
I am so glad that you still got to enjoy your trip to Louisville, even though the festival was cancelled! We hope to see you again in the near future.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here only one night for a class the next day.
Was warmly welcomed at the front desk by Pamela who was a hoot, showing me her “protection” against the occasional winos who may approach customers in the parking garage. I had no issues with those fellows but was aware to look around just to make sure.

The hotel is pet friendly and it was interesting to see the variety of dogs and their owners in the elevators. My room on the fifth floor was very clean and comfortable; there was even a full kitchen if you wanted to use it. You could tell the property had recently been remodeled as it smelled fresh and clean,
even in the halls and lobby.

The location is great for walking and sightseeing, close to Angel’s Envy Distillery and the baseball stadium as well as great restaurants. I would certainly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

sstmango,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am so glad that you enjoyed the hotel and local area!

Safe travels!