“Great for Late Lunch”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Neighbourhood: South Side
Neighbourhood: South Side
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

It wasn't busy, we waited a little bit for our food but it was delicious and was made to order and the service staff was friendly. Wide selection of a very fresh variety. Overall great experience!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to this place for years. It is one of the best food places for your money in the Louisville area. The place is easy to find and they have a variety of food on the menu. I had the shrimp platter today. My wife had the enormous chicken breast sandwich. The food was fantastic. I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank oohsixman
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Came across the place by chance and stopped in. I found the food was okay, though I doubt I'll return.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Stopped in from out-of-state while visiting friends. The flakey, white scrod fish was fried beautifully without being greasy. The whole meal was pleasant. Friendly, neat environment.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

This is my favorite fish in Louisville! I eat here often for lunch, which is also the best deal in Louisville! The tartar sauce is fantastic too. This is really a gem of a place. Love it.