“Dirty under the counter over the counter and on the walls”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #552 of 1,938 Restaurants in Louisville
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: South Side
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

The whole place is dirty. Walls under counter over the counter. The help is more interested in talking or getting a cigarette smoke in versus cleaning the place or helping customers out. Service sucked to. Waited 10 minutes for coffee and water

Reviewed 29 December 2017

I am retired and sleep late so I miss out at almost all places for breakfast . At Waffle House you can have a great filling breakfast at a great low price

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I went in late at night. It was a very busy night and I understand that but I felt rushed to finish my food. I had a really delicious hash brown with sauted onions and cheese. The waitress continued to check up on me as if to get me to leave which I did not appreciate. Nonetheless, it was very close to my hotel room so it was convenient and I merely requested a box to take my food to my room.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We were staying at the hotel next door. We arrived late on a Friday night and thought we seen a pimp and his hoes hanging out in the restaurant. Sure enough the next day we found the same pimp and his hoes parked next to us at the hotel. We still decided to give the a shot and went in on Saturday night when the place was empty. Just as we thought, this place is as ghetto as it gets. There was about 10 people working the restaurant but the waitress wasn't around to take our order so the cook helped us out. We received chunky chocolate milk, food came fast and was hot but wasn't the tastiest. We won't be back!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

We ate while driving home from Augusta. Good food at a fair price, I wold compare this to a Denny's which we have in our home area. Not great food but good.