All reviews paul mitchell excellent room front desk staff nice hotel room was clean restaurants and shopping stay there again derby weekend great place to stay top floor hot tub short drive hotel is located convenient location excellent stay pleasant stay king bed
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Overall this is a fairly nice option for those wanting to be outside the city. The room was fairly clean. There was some noticeable wear in some areas. Shower had good strength. I did not notice any noise from the hall but the hall was warm. The mini fridge was a bit noisy, as they usually are. The AC was a bit off and noisy. It was also hard to get the temp right. It was either too hot or cold. Lobby was nice but there does not seem to be any complimentary coffee in the building. Staff was courteous and attentive. Location is a tucked back in a shopping area but was somewhat isolated from that. Area has a lot of chain restaurants. Satellite TV was down for a while due to the heavy storms in the area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
BrandonM3016, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Thank you so very much for reviewing our hotel and providing your honest feedback. I enjoy reading reviews such as this as it provides us with action steps to help our hotel be the very best it can be. Despite the few issues you incurred, I do hope you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. We hope you return to us next time you're in the Louisville area. It would be a pleasure to serve you once again.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful, clean, comfortable rooms. Friendly and nice staff. Shower toiletries didn't seem to have been replaced since the last guest, and half the remote buttons didn't work. Hotel should provide coffee in the lobby, rather than pushing all business to Starbucks (not a fan). With a few small tweaks this would be a five star stay. Overall a pleasant experience, and the rate was very reasonable, as we were there for a wedding.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Brandon M, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

We appreciate your feedback! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the accommodations and staff at the hotel. Rest assured, we do change the shower amenities after each guest; however, the bottles are only .07oz which is not much to start. I do hope you will return next time you're in the Louisville area. We would love to have you back again.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Loved the decorating. Wasn't sure about t.v. placement in room, but it can be pulled out and swiveled, so easy to see from bed. Comfortable beds. Great shower. Check in was fast. Coffee maker in room.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Brandon M, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Thank you for reviewing our hotel, tamaralea! We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Sometimes you just need a decent hotel room...... I was on a car trip driving South to Nashville, when I hit a wall near Louisville KY, so pulled into the hotel at about 1 am without a reservation. There were two employees on staff at the time and they were both very nice. I was able to get a room at a good price. The rooms were standard for Courtyards. The only problem was that the two ice machines (one on the 2nd floor and one on the 4th) were out not functional. Everything else was in working order and the room was clean and comfortable. On the way out of the hotel the next day I noticed the nice new lobby.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

I'm so happy you were able to get off the road and unwind at our hotel. I appreciate the nice review and kind comments about my staff. They are all truly amazing and it shows daily. However, I'm very sorry about not having ice upon your departure. We hosted a large tournament and our ice machines were working overtime to keep up. I do hope you will stop in again next time you're heading through Louisville. We'll be here!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We had 10 families in town for a baseball tourney. The staff went above and beyond at every turn accommodating us from the use of their dining area, filling our coolers with ice to extending our check out times. The room was perfect, WIFI was fast, beds comfortable and AC worked perfectly. ZERO complaints. Free weights and indoor pool + hot tub. Large window for parents to keep an eye on children while swimming, from the outside.

Check this place out when in town. 15 minutes from downtown. They make it easy with integrity and an honest smile.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you so much, Todd T, for amazing shout out to my staff! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us! We look forward to hosting you again next time your travels bring you back to Louisville!