“Breakfast of course!”

Cuisines: American
Louisville, Kentucky
“Breakfast of course!”
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Still think Denny's breakfasts are reasonably priced and good. Every city ought to have at least one.

Brisbane, Australia
“Can't go wrong”
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Denny's is straight down the middle good food. We ate breakfast and dinner here because we knew they do the standard meals well. And their prices are VERY good!
Nothing fancy, but it's not pre-prepared rubbish either. The staff gave us some of the best service on our whole trip!

Visited September 2011
louisville
“Dissappointed”
Reviewed 26 March 2009

Nothing special, but I do love there brownies. Don't get the salad!

Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
“NASTE!!! GROSE! DIRTY! Unprofessional!”
Reviewed 30 April 2007

On 4-28-07 around 7 pm, me and my fiance ate here and we promised each other we'd never come back. When we first walked in there was no one in the front to greet us. There cashregister stuff all over the counter and sounded like one of the cooks was singing really loud. We finally got seated after walking up and looking for a waitress. The waitress had dred locks that looked like she could a bunch of toilet paper, and trash into her hair too. Maybe some bubble gum I tried not to stare. We ordered because we didn't see anywhere else in the town to each from the direction we were comming. When the door swung open to the kitchen all I could see was the whole ground covered in food, grit, and grime. little pieces of bread, etc. The employees looked to have their baby on their shoulders helping them while drinking their own drinks and sprinkling food. It was a night mare of a resturant. The tables and floors were in filty condition! The more I looked around, the more I wanted to close my eyes. I had to go the bathroom. When I got in there I was afraid to set on the toilet. The stalls were dirty and looked very worn down/old ready to fall in. I went out side to get some fresh air but about 4 employees were sitting out there smoking so much no matter which way I turned I got a wiff of smoke. We were in shock that a Denny's would be this bad! Don't waste your money!!!!

4 Thank orabrown