“Don't waste your time or money”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Okolona
Neighbourhood: Okolona
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Teenagers running the place with not
A care in the world. Making pizzas after taking money and not washing hands. Bus boy taking pizza from buffet after cleaning dinning area without washing hands. Having very loud music on at counter. This place is in need of management and the health department.

Date of visit: April 2014
5  Thank dannyswife711

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Most of the Mr. Gatti's I have visited have been dirty, but the food is really good. When I arrived at this one and was selecting which items to eat from the buffet, the plates still had pizza sauce on the bottoms.No surprise - I eventually found a clean one and gobbled up the delicious pizza. Service was good, food was good, but the place was very dirty.

Date of visit: March 2013
5  Thank Atrixx
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I recently had a friend in town that had moved away both of us decided to go to Gattiland for old times sake when we walked in i immediately noticed some of the employees working the cash register were eating while at their station not knowing if their hands were even sanitary. My friend and i then proceeded to find a place to sit down before we got our food i also noticed very few of tables had been whiped down just yet and instead of people using the actual PARTY ROOMS they were using up an entire eating area with limited seating as it was we ate at one of the only clean tables left. I also noticed that the woman next to me who had two small children turned around not even a minute when the bus boy took one of her high chairs that she had to get herself while juggling the two children. I then went out to get my food and noticed that the buffet only had 3 pizza's none of which even looked remotely appetizing. For as many people that were there, there was definitely not enough plates or pizza for the large crowd, i was extremely disappointed and the fact that i had to practically fight just to get the single slice of pizza i was able to even get ahold of. I most definitely will not be returning until the management gets the kitchen with the program as well as the rest of the employees who all happened to be playing with one another the whole time.

Date of visit: June 2013
7  Thank Sam C
Reviewed 8 July 2012

The place was extremely hot. The restrooms were filthy, stinky and disgustIng. The only saving grace was the nice attendants in the gameroom. The pizza was average but I had lost my appetite after seeing the filthy restroom and dirty dish buckets sittng near the soda machine.

5  Thank Gizmo2318
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Nice buffet, wonderful service, and we were able to book at the party rate on short notice!

Date of visit: January 2012