“Great wings”

Ranked #787 of 1,912 Restaurants in Louisville
Neighbourhood: South Side
Neighbourhood: South Side
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I stopped in here to get a bite to eat and catch the basketball game. I ordered the wings, double cheeseburger, unloaded chili cheese fries with horseradish sauce on the side. I wasn’t impressed with the hamburger but the rest was good. The hot wings I had probably rated top five I’ve ever eaten. It’s just a great place to have a beer and a bite to eat and hang out with some friends.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

We were traveling though Louisville and our need to watch the UFC fights led us to this sports bar. At first, we were very skeptical. But as the night wore on, we were extremely pleased with finding this gem. Once the prelims were over, 21 of their 22 TVs (inside) were tuned in to the ppv event. Everyone was pleasant. The crowd wasn't rowdy, and we actually got to hear most of the commentary of the fights. We are not bar hoppers, but if Stooges were in our hometown, we'd be frequent customers. I think out waitresses name was Ashley, don't remember, but she was very good at her job. Great service, good food, great atmosphere.

1  Thank Necie H
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Okay, this is a local bar for Ford, UPS and the businesses along grade lane there.

However, what a lunch menu! Fish, chicken, burgers and great plate lunches too. I have never had bad food at Stooges! Great prices and great food. Wings that are as good as many sports bars, great bar food and even seafood specials. Lunch crowd gets in and out pretty quick too.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Stopped in for an evening while in Louisville. Just an average bar with your typical bar food. One thing that stands out is the wings are absolutely awesome. Some of the bestIve ever had bar none.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

I stop in here for lunch occasionally and first appearance is always clean and the girls very pretty. It is almost always kind of busy but to me that is a good sign of quality products. My favorite is the Cajun shrimp. Excellent every time! Cold beer and friendly waitresses have never been absent. One of my favorite places in Louisville.

1  Thank danishone