“Fine sports bar, food just so so.”
Review of Beef O'Brady's

Ranked #938 of 1,989 Restaurants in Louisville
Neighbourhood: South Side
Neighbourhood: South Side
Reviewed 23 March 2017

This is a fine place to watch THE game. Lots of TVs and a fair assortment of beer. Mostly the mass market swill but a few decent ones. The food is just so so. Tried the Nashville Hot Wings after hearing about them. Taste is pretty good but the wings were from big old FAT chickens. Ergo, greasy inside from the fat with most of them. On the other hand the fries were super.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

We were seated promptly but that is where it ended. Our server took our drink order, a Diet Coke and Bud bottle. 15 minutes later no drinks and half of the servers were just hanging out at the bar talking and laughing. Ridiculous! We just left and will not be back as the us not the first or second time this has happened. I am done with this place.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Stopped in to order some carry out. The bartender seemed to not want to be bothered even though they were very slow. When I got home the order was wrong completely. I have been to this location several times and each time the service gets worse. This is the last time for me. I will not return and will let folks know to spend their money somewhere else.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to watch the Steeler's /Miami game with my kids. Service was great/friendly and food was excellent. I always ask server what they recommend on personal level. She was spot in about the hamburgers. Juicy and fresh!!!!! TV's on walls in every direction !!
Down the street from both Church Hill Downs and Univ of Louisville (in Kroger parking lot). Convenient if here for a game or horse race !!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2016

This is now my go to in Louisville. Staff very good and polite. Great sports coverage and the food is excellent.

If looking some where to go and relax have some good food and sports this the place. Also the WI-FI is very strong and zero cost.

Date of visit: August 2016