“Don't knock it til you try it!”
Review of Chinese Chef

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: South Side
Neighbourhood: South Side
Reviewed 1 April 2017

I was a little stand offish when I saw the outside. But since I had read some reviews and they spoke of eating there for the past 10 years and loving it, I decided to go in. Let me tell you I'm not disappointed! The sesame chicken is fabulous and it came with crab Rangoon and an egg roll and it fits into the budget! Would say don't let the outside throw you off ...don't knock it til you give it a try.

Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

Ate here last week and the food has went downhill. This place used to have the best sweet and sour chicken and shrimp with Chinese vegetables. Now they took out a bunch of the vegetables and the shrimp is fishy.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Food not nearly as good as it used to be. Owner has a bad attitude. Back in the day this was one of the best fast food Chinese restaurants in the south side of town.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

If you want to find body fluids in your Lo Mein, this is the place to go!!!!!!! The whole restaurant is filthy and the staff are dirty too. ...It's not so much that, but what seemed to be floating in my food. It seriously made me vomit. Go somewhere else (if you still decide to brave it, avoid the Lo Mein!!!!!!!!!) nasty

Reviewed 2 November 2012 via mobile

I love this Chinese restaurant, I have been eating here ever since I can remember. The chicken fried rice is the BOMB! Egg rolls, fried Winston and crab Rangoon are my favorites as well. Everything they make is delicious.
You have to try it.. you will fall in live. But remember Cash only!