“Fantastic Italian Restaurant”

Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 1,993 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Market
Transit: We are conveniently located to public transportation.
Description: Celebrate your special occasion, rehearsal dinner or company meeting at Louisville’s only truly authentic, gourmet Italian Restaurant, Vincenzo’s. With nine private dining rooms, a relaxing outdoor patio, and our beautiful courtyard room, Vincenzo’s Italian restaurant can accommodate Parties from ten to one hundred and fifty. Our in-house catering department will be glad to assist in planning your next event, customizing your menu and decor, and ensuring your every need is met with true Italian hospitality. Celebrate with us at Vincenzo’s Italian Restaurant and put a touch of the extraordinary into your next event!
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Vincenzo' s is my favorite Italian restaurant. Yes, it NOT cheap. You have to spend a bit extra money, but worth it.
Servers are very polite and well trained. I recommend this restaurant. You can use this restaurant for special occasion, e.x. Anniversary .

There is a theater near this restaurant, if you are going to see the performance, Vincenzo's has Pre fix menu.

とても素敵なレストランです。 私のお気に入りです。 お安くはありませんが、価値はあります。 サーバーはとてもよく、気持ちよくお食事ができます。 近くに大きな劇場(コンサートホール)があります。
Pre Fix Menu があるので、観劇の前にも利用できます。

Reviewed 15 May 2018

White table cloth Italian restaurant but not will your typical favorites and they love the fixed menu and if you pick the wrong night you may not get what you want. Was not a fan and the service like the customers are not the most friendly people you would ever meet.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant had a prix fix menu for the Derby weekend. Service was terrible, but we accepted the fact that they were super busy. Then we got the bill! They tried to overcharge us by more than $200.00! When we questioned the bill, the owner came to our table and started yelling at us. He said “we don’t give food for free”. My husband said, “we don’t want anything for free, we just don’t want to pay for things we didn’t order.” The owner continued to yell at us and told us to get out. My husband said, “we will leave after we pay for what we had.” Long story, but the owner is a crazy old man & I wouldn’t recommend this place to my worst enemy.

2  Thank 256TeresaL
Reviewed 4 May 2018

Very nice, conservative, white table cloth place to grab lunch downtown. Very good service, quiet, good food if not super inventive. Very safe choice for a business lunch.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The service was great. Not stellar. But to be fair we were a party of 8. It just seemed like one of our guests constantly had to remind the server she ordered a beer. The menu is streamlined which makes it easy to choose a dish. I ordered the veal. It was rather bland, but was cooked perfectly. When I asked for suggestions for my old fashioned, I was hoping for a smile and a lot of options. Our server stumbled a bit and offered up Bulleit. Ok. I’m in Bourbon capital, I’d expect more than one distillery. On the flip side it was a great pour I had a couple. The tiramisu cake, looks pretty, but again was bland. Nothing sparked. The venue is lovely. Menu is priced high for servings. Thus mixed review of a three.