“GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE”

Guaca Mole Cucina Mexicana
Reserve with OpenTable
Guaca Mole Cucina Mexicana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 1,912 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a new restaurant to eat when in Louisville KY . I searched Trip Advisor my go to for new dinning. This is a Mexican with a Cuban flare on flavor . The chips are. a must comes with 3 sauces all great ! We ordered home made cheeses dip with Home made crumbled sausage. Wow that was outstanding.I ordered the Steak Burrito ,excellent choice ,a flat iron seasoned steak wrap Tim a home made wrap . My wife ordered this Shrimp and Crab enchiladas also unbelievable gourmet dish ! Large servings.We meet the manager and he was very helpful and interesting to talk to about his restaurant and new ones to open soon . All the staff was very good and attentive to any needs we could possibly have while enjoying our meal . One of our Favorites now in Louisville ! Thanks again for another successful new adventure.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

My husband took me to Guaca Mole for my birthday celebration. I had passed this restaurant numerous times, but never tried it. Wow! Were we ever impressed. The guacamole is outstanding. Both of our dinner entrees were beyond delicious. The staff was friendly and accommodating. We appreciated their recommendations since it was our first visit. This definitely won’t be our last visit to Guaca Mole’s.

1  Thank 2disland
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Not the typical Mexican restaurant with one everywhere. Excellent food and service. Have been several times and never been disappointed. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This restaurant is in a very busy part of Louisville's east end just off Hurstbourne Parkway, but it has plenty of parking. Our service was fast and friendly and our waitress kept our drinks filled which was appreciated on this hot day. The menu is a definite improvement from chain restaurants. Don't expect free chips & salsa but if you choose to order these they will be much better than the freebies usually served at lower end Mexican restaurants.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Our dinner was just OK. Most Mexican restuarants serve salsa and chips on the house. Not here. My chicken tacos had no cilantro as stated on menu and very little taste. My husband had fish taco's and they were ok, but not very flavorful. Would not go back. Waitress was very nice.